Marple Blasting Services | Blast Cleaning Stockport

Author Topic: spar  (Read 17008 times)

Razzle

Re: spar
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2013, 09:14:47 AM »
Just noticed that Spar is now called 'Rose Hill Stores' and that the dreadful, 'parking only for Spar customers'  sign has gone. (Unless he is making a new sign, to reflect the name change!)

Bluezorro

« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2013, 11:14:13 PM »
Maybe they could build a fence to stop spar customers cutting through. 

wheels

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2013, 11:03:31 PM »
Chaos outside the spar car park tonight. Its an accident waiting to happen as people have  to back out onto Stockport road.
Could the raja owners not apply for the dropping of the kerb and access the car park from dale road.

Alternatively could people not park a couple of hundred metres away and walk to the shops.

chicken lady

« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2013, 10:04:25 PM »
Planning permission to drop the curb and create an entrance from Dale Rd was sought and lost many years ago by the then Victoria wine iirc, one of the reasons for refusal was that it would be used as a "rat run" by motorists trying to avoid the traffic lights.

Bluezorro

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2013, 09:12:39 PM »
Chaos outside the spar car park tonight. Its an accident waiting to happen as people have  to back out onto Stockport road.
Could the raja owners not apply for the dropping of the kerb and access the car park from dale road.

simpleton

« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2013, 08:07:05 PM »
Sure this has been posted before what's the obsession with this subject it getting like a vendeta thought this subject had been barred from the website . It's as though the same person is wrighting this .

As i first posted i wasnt out for causing trouble i just wanted to know if the bloke from Spar could stop people from parking on that part of land . So it is not a vendetta of any sort i just don't appriciate having abuse thrown at me when i am simply going about my own business and by all accounts i am not on my own . If this subject has been barred then i would presume admin would have barred it again . I am NOT the same person as it says i am a NEWBIE .

Bluezorro

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2013, 07:50:52 PM »
Not at all amazon.

My comments were that the sign is not good for his business.

If i cant park in the car park like i used to and go in the spar, whose fault is that.

amazon

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2013, 07:43:36 PM »
Yes same here a couple of weeks ago, thought it was just me(oh and the women in front of me).Used the cash machine then wandered over to Raja's , he followed me over and gave me a mouthful telling me never to park on his land again!

When i came out of Raja's the torrent of abuse continued, followed me to my car and and confronted me and reminded me that i was parking on his property and never to again.

then the sign went up! 

Its funny that most people i speak to have had a similar experience, so we only shop at Raja's now.

So his plan to deter us from shopping there has truly backfired, what a horrible man and we will never step foot on his car park again or his shop.

So job well done....

Sure this has been posted before what's the obsession with this subject it getting like a vendeta thought this subject had been barred from the website . It's as though the same person is wrighting this .

minx

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2013, 07:15:40 PM »
Yes same here a couple of weeks ago, thought it was just me(oh and the women in front of me).Used the cash machine then wandered over to Raja's , he followed me over and gave me a mouthful telling me never to park on his land again!

When i came out of Raja's the torrent of abuse continued, followed me to my car and and confronted me and reminded me that i was parking on his property and never to again.

then the sign went up! 

Its funny that most people i speak to have had a similar experience, so we only shop at Raja's now.

So his plan to deter us from shopping there has truly backfired, what a horrible man and we will never step foot on his car park again or his shop.

So job well done....

Bluezorro

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2013, 03:18:04 PM »
Regardless of issues next door at Raja Brothers, the Spar owner has looked a bit silly with all the sign nonsense and will have lost custom as a result.
I always got my husband to park in front of the railings outside raja and go in the spar.

hollins

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2013, 03:03:32 PM »
Cyberman, are you sure that the comment following the blog that you link to wasn't written by the owner of Spar?

The events which you note occurring at his neighbours seem to have taken place quite a long time ago and are hardly justification for the current feud. Premier seem to be maintaining a dignified silence here: I know which shop I would go to purely on the basis of that.

Cyberman

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2013, 02:45:56 PM »
Hes parking his silver machine on dale road sunday afternoon.
Maybe his powers of disruption extend to there too.
Disgraceful behaviour by the Spar owner. He should be a pillar of society - like the folks who run Premier...

"The premier shop was raided yesterday,it was a multi agency raid by Borders agency,customs and excise,trading standards,licencing and a large no of police officers with sniffer dog two employees of premier were handcuffed and taken away as was a large quantity of alcohol and other items" (taken from this post - http://www.marple-uk.com/smf/index.php?topic=3059.105)

That was posted by the Spar Owner
Must be incorrect then. My apologies.

Well how about this ....   http://themarpleleaf.blogspot.co.uk/2011/06/marple-store-wars-new-twist.html

Duke Fame

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2013, 02:16:52 PM »
Disgraceful behaviour by the Spar owner. He should be a pillar of society - like the folks who run Premier...

"The premier shop was raided yesterday,it was a multi agency raid by Borders agency,customs and excise,trading standards,licencing and a large no of police officers with sniffer dog two employees of premier were handcuffed and taken away as was a large quantity of alcohol and other items" (taken from this post - http://www.marple-uk.com/smf/index.php?topic=3059.105)

That was posted by the Spar Owner

Cyberman

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2013, 08:09:25 AM »

Duke Fame

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2013, 01:35:37 AM »

I think you should remember this is someone's livelihood. There is clearly a dispute between the neighbours and it's not doing either shop any good but there seems to be a bit of nastiness in the posts here.