RC Cars, RC Helicopters, RC Planes | Nitrotek Ltd

Author Topic: Morris Homes Development of Hibbert Lane (Chatsworth Grange)  (Read 57387 times)

sgk

Re: Morris Homes Development of Hibbert Lane (Chatsworth Grange)
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 07:30:12 PM »
Received proposal.  Looks a bit densely packed with 94 homes on.  Also they talk about the development helping the "... local economy of Ribbleton ... " wherever that is.  So obviously a cut and paste of standard answers from another of their developments.

Ribbleton site was another abandoned educational establishment ?
http://www.blogpreston.co.uk/2014/10/former-golden-hill-special-school-site-to-become-new-homes/

Council planning site for that development here
http://publicaccess.preston.gov.uk/portal/servlets/ApplicationSearchServlet?PKID=148783

mikes

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 07:19:30 PM »
Yes modern homes are like rabbit hutches with minuscule gardens. But they suit some people. At least it's preferable to a supermarket.

EmmyJane Designs

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 04:45:34 PM »
The gardens look tiny.
It's good to see a pedestrian and cycle way through the estate.

Let's hope the builders use local workmen where possible.

mikes

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 04:31:43 PM »
Received proposal.  Looks a bit densely packed with 94 homes on.  Also they talk about the development helping the "... local economy of Ribbleton ... " wherever that is.  So obviously a cut and paste of standard answers from another of their developments. 

Howard

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 04:31:19 PM »
I suspect that the pictures on the Morris website are just generic designs that they use for new builds. If anyone wants to see their documentation the link (which is not obvious on the Civic Society website) is here:
https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?cid=5AE1C34D7E844FFF&resid=5AE1C34D7E844FFF%21821&app=WordPdf

amazon

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 03:50:40 PM »
Good idea Mike, as soon as we have something to publish I'll do that. I have family living opposite the college so hopefully we'll get hold of anything that's published fairly quickly.

The plans for the houses are now on the Marple civic society website they look very nice well within keeping that area .

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 02:07:13 PM »
ADMIN - perhaps you should set up a new board for the Morris Homes development as this has absolutely nothing to do with CAMSFC or any of their plans now they appear to have off loaded the site.
Good idea Mike, as soon as we have something to publish I'll do that. I have family living opposite the college so hopefully we'll get hold of anything that's published fairly quickly.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

mikes

Morris Homes Development of Hibbert Lane (Chatsworth Grange)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 11:42:18 AM »
I understand that there is a notice going to the immediate neighbours of the Hibbert Lane site about the proposed development.  Has anybody seen it yet?

ADMIN - perhaps you should set up a new board for the Morris Homes development as this has absolutely nothing to do with CAMSFC or any of their plans now they appear to have off loaded the site.