All your Marple and Stockport property and financial needs under one roof

Author Topic: Mccolls Market Street  (Read 4229 times)

andrewbowden

Re: Mccolls Market Street
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2019, 09:19:15 PM »
Been told its not making enough money .

Well it is tiny, and the prices aren't great.  And given there will be something opening up at the Albert Schools at some point...

Anyone wanting to have their paper delivered could try Marple News at Rose Hill.  I think they do delivery.

amazon

Re: Mccolls Market Street
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 08:54:17 PM »
The staff at Mccolls have been told the shop will be closing in October.  This will affect a lot of people in the community, especially older residents that have there papers delivered.  This shop is in a very good position and the staff are very efficient and friendly.  Marple needs this shop to stay open, I am looking for people to back the staff and keep it open, I am not sure what we can do, but I am sure someone will have some ideas.
Been told its not making enough money .

sheila shaw

Mccolls Market Street
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2019, 07:01:44 PM »
The staff at Mccolls have been told the shop will be closing in October.  This will affect a lot of people in the community, especially older residents that have there papers delivered.  This shop is in a very good position and the staff are very efficient and friendly.  Marple needs this shop to stay open, I am looking for people to back the staff and keep it open, I am not sure what we can do, but I am sure someone will have some ideas.