Cole and Fox Interior Design Marple | Romiley | Stockport

Author Topic: William Wragg - The Conservative Party Candidate  (Read 25973 times)

bat man

Well done
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2015, 09:00:30 PM »
Well done to William Wragg.

Duke Fame

Re: William Wragg - The Conservative Party Candidate
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2015, 08:59:08 AM »
Congrats to you William, please support small businesses and give us a society where we can all prosper

Disgusted of Marple

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2015, 10:49:53 PM »
To be fair to DC, at least he has tried to think through this new housing association right-to-buy policy and address the issue of stock replenishment so disastrously ignored by Thatcher. Any views on what this policy might mean locally?

tigerman

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2015, 01:25:24 PM »
OK William Wragg, can you guarantee your govt will not increase VAT?

Ok, you got your guarantee.  Oh hang on, this is Cameron we're talking about...

Duke Fame

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2015, 11:39:09 PM »
OK William Wragg, can you guarantee your govt will not increase VAT?

Barbara

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2015, 06:54:22 PM »
We were watching the brave souls on the zip wire at the Lowry yesterday.  Did Boris come a day early?  None of the participants we watched got stuck, incidentally!

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2015, 06:01:10 PM »
Get away! Boris has an image to maintain. He can't use a comb.

Doesn't he have a full time hairdresser to keep it looking a mess?
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Harry

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2015, 05:46:27 PM »
I know one shouldn't be sniffy about appearance but you'd have thought the event would have merited an effort at tidiness on Mr Johnson's part. Investment in a comb would have been a start.

Get away! Boris has an image to maintain. He can't use a comb.

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2015, 05:32:39 PM »
Mayor of London Boris Johnson paid a flying visit to Marple yesterday evening to support Conservative candidate William Wragg. He was taken on a whistle-stop tour of Market Street, met the famous Alan the Paint and some young people in the American Sweetshop. Here are some photos by Arthur Procter and there are more on the Virtual History Tour:

http://visitmarple.co.uk/photos/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=-36

I know one shouldn't be sniffy about appearance but you'd have thought the event would have merited an effort at tidiness on Mr Johnson's part. Investment in a comb would have been a start.

Duke Fame

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 02:06:11 PM »
Brilliant, Boris for PM & Marple!

pirate Princess

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 04:50:04 PM »
Gutted I missed Boris  :'(

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 07:37:38 AM »
Mayor of London Boris Johnson paid a flying visit to Marple yesterday evening to support Conservative candidate William Wragg. He was taken on a whistle-stop tour of Market Street, met the famous Alan the Paint and some young people in the American Sweetshop. Here are some photos by Arthur Procter and there are more on the Virtual History Tour:

http://visitmarple.co.uk/photos/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=-36

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

William Wragg

William Wragg - The Conservative Party Candidate
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 05:13:52 PM »
I have lived in the constituency all my life and I am proud that it is a place I can call home.

I care passionately about our area and that is why I am fighting hard to support our local hospital and ensure excellent emergency care services remain at Stepping Hill. I want to see a number of improvements to our transport links and I will continue to campaign for more support for our town centres.

As a Councillor in Hazel Grove, I have built a track record of standing up for local residents – campaigning for low council tax, supporting local parks and getting our roads repaired. I have made sure the little things are looked after and I would continue to do this in Parliament.

I am a primary school teacher and I am dedicated to ensuring our children and young people get the best possible start in life. I am also a governor at my old school, Hazel Grove primary. 

Marple is already a great place to live, work and raise a family – but I think it can be made even better. I am a member of Marple Civic Society and I am working with them to look at ways to revitalise the town centre and improve our transport links.

Next May’s General Election presents a big choice for us locally in Marple and across the constituency, but also for Britain.

I am committed to this area, I have never sought election elsewhere. I believe I can be a strong local champion for our area in Parliament, whilst being part of an economically competent Conservative Government that will finish the job of rebuilding our economy and creating more jobs. 

If you want to contact me, you can do so in the following ways:
T: 0161 456 3821
E: william@williamwragg.org.uk
W: www.williamwragg.org.uk
Facebook: www.fb.com/wragg4hg
Twitter: @William_Wragg