Lawler & Co - Marple's Local Independent Estate Agent for Sales and Lettings

Author Topic: KIDS egging the local taxis and busses(mums check the fridge)  (Read 7085 times)

rotten john

Re: KIDS egging the local taxis and busses(mums check the fridge)
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2012, 08:43:53 PM »
 young men and women put their necks on the block for your safety without any expectation of gratitude.
and they are on very handsome wages to do so. my brother was assulted stopping two scum from robbing his works van in heaton norris,no police were availble to attend and help,whilst on the way to hospital for stiches to a head wound we passed two police officers (one motorbike one car)trying to catch motorists using the buss lane,supposedly had no one avilible in the area that day i lost alot of my trust in our so called law and its true they focus most of thier resorces targeting motorists because that brings in revenue,and crime dosnt!!

Miss Marple

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2012, 07:53:29 PM »
I have no problem with locking up violent criminals, but with every prisoner costing the taxpayer £40,000 per year, it's a very expensive way of dealing with burglars and car thieves.     >:(

WELL SOMEBODY HAD TO PAY MY WAGES!
and mine !

Henry_

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 02:32:44 PM »
Crime has definitely gone down in my experience. 20 years ago you couldn't walk through the middle of Marple in the evening without being threatened at best by gangs of kids, and car theft /burglary were far more prevalent than they are now.

alan@marple

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 11:15:49 PM »
I have no problem with locking up violent criminals, but with every prisoner costing the taxpayer £40,000 per year, it's a very expensive way of dealing with burglars and car thieves.     >:(

WELL SOMEBODY HAD TO PAY MY WAGES!

Dave

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 04:27:58 PM »
Community Service Orders (or whatever they are called nowadays).  There's no shortage of work that needs doing, especially now the council seems to have stopped mending holes in the roads!   ::)

amazon

« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 03:42:03 PM »
So what do you sugest dave 

Dave

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2011, 01:30:39 PM »

Jerome Caminada

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 11:51:00 AM »
Surely the crime rates have gone down because people are not reporting it ?

No Crime rates have gone down because the police are more intelligence lead and as result the prisons are full of burglars and car thieves which means they are not offending. The media drive the misconception of high crime rates.

Rachael

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2011, 11:37:28 AM »
Surely the crime rates have gone down because people are not reporting it ?

Djmell

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2011, 07:44:37 AM »
Got to agree with Rotten John on this one.

Given up completely dealing with the Police now on any level. Tried to do so on four separate occasions and failed miserably.

Occasion 1 - Encouraged my son to point out thieves who stole his phone to police. Went all the way to court and the lads got off on technicalities due to police paperwork. Outcome - my son spent 2 years hiding from the same lads whenever he saw them in Marple.

Occasion 2 - Wife was chased by driver with road rage. She stopped and asked a parked police car for help as she was so frightened and the road rage guy even pulled up screaming at them. Police said they couldn't help as they were doing something else. Sent her to Marple station. No one there. Eventually got an official apology off police for the reaction of the officers.

Occasion 3 - My daughter was part of a group of Stockport hosts of visiting US girls sports team. In McDonalds in Stockport 3 local female youths decided to pick on one of the American girls because of her accent. My daughter tried to defend her and got belted by the 3 girls. Police arrived and we were told that there was no point in taking the matter further as the lead girl had no criminal record and it wouldn't amount to anything.

Occasion 4 - I was assaulted outside Hollins lane DIY shop one evening. I called police from my car and waited for them to arrive to arrest the three guys who had gone into the chip shop. When I called back 15 minutes later, I was told the police were busy on other mattres and wouldn't be able to get to me for 2 hours.

I won't be involving the police in any more of my business I will deal with it myself from now on and face whatever repercussions come my way.

Whats your middle name lucky??

Made me laugh!  :D

Jerome Caminada

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 05:28:27 PM »
As someone involved in law enforcement I would urge all of you affected to contact the local police on the new 101 non emergency number and log your complaints. I can assure you if your local Neighbourhood police unit are aware they will try and identify those responsible...Have faith in your local cops and PCSOs as they are doing a great job......
no they are not you might like to pretend they are,but we all know they do nothing,you might point to supposed crime figures are down in your immaginary world but we all know crime figures are down because people cant be botherd reporting crime because they get NO responce or a little interest off the law so why waste our time,and also the crimes have been re-catagorised so that any car crime etc isnt acctually registerd as a crime so thats 5000 less crimes a year in stockport!! just phone 999 after you have been mugged and robbed at knifepoint and all youll get is a crime number but on your way to steppin hill for lifesaving surgery you will pass several coppers hunting motorists that dare to stray over the speed limit ! call me a liar if you want but your greenhouse aint got any glass left pal! cos the kids have smashed it all and the cops aint interested. :)

John     whether you believe it or not crime rates have fallen dramatically in the last few years. The figures are available online.
he perception of crime is different and is influenced by the 24 hr news coverage which focuses on dramatic headlines....gjve an example of when crime you have reported as been re categorised???  When have you ever been robbed in Marple and the police havent responded?? Marple has one of lowest "mugging" rates in UK..........i appreciate even in afluent areas like Marple, which it is, there will always be people who dont like the law and cant respect how young men and women put their necks on the block for your safety without any expectation of gratitude.

Jerome Caminada

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 05:22:05 PM »

Given up completely dealing with the Police now on any level. Tried to do so on four separate occasions and failed miserably.

Occasion 1 - Encouraged my son to point out thieves who stole his phone to police. Went all the way to court and the lads got off on technicalities due to police paperwork. Outcome - my son spent 2 years hiding from the same lads whenever he saw them in Marple.

Occasion 2 - Wife was chased by driver with road rage. She stopped and asked a parked police car for help as she was so frightened and the road rage guy even pulled up screaming at them. Police said they couldn't help as they were doing something else. Sent her to Marple station. No one there. Eventually got an official apology off police for the reaction of the officers.

Occasion 3 - My daughter was part of a group of Stockport hosts of visiting US girls sports team. In McDonalds in Stockport 3 local female youths decided to pick on one of the American girls because of her accent. My daughter tried to defend her and got belted by the 3 girls. Police arrived and we were told that there was no point in taking the matter further as the lead girl had no criminal record and it wouldn't amount to anything.

Occasion 4 - I was assaulted outside Hollins lane DIY shop one evening. I called police from my car and waited for them to arrive to arrest the three guys who had gone into the chip shop. When I called back 15 minutes later, I was told the police were busy on other mattres and wouldn't be able to get to me for 2 hours.

I won't be involving the police in any more of my business I will deal with it myself from now on and face whatever repercussions come my way.

Whats your middle name lucky??

Djmell

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 05:05:04 PM »

rotten john

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 11:56:05 PM »
As someone involved in law enforcement I would urge all of you affected to contact the local police on the new 101 non emergency number and log your complaints. I can assure you if your local Neighbourhood police unit are aware they will try and identify those responsible...Have faith in your local cops and PCSOs as they are doing a great job......
no they are not you might like to pretend they are,but we all know they do nothing,you might point to supposed crime figures are down in your immaginary world but we all know crime figures are down because people cant be botherd reporting crime because they get NO responce or a little interest off the law so why waste our time,and also the crimes have been re-catagorised so that any car crime etc isnt acctually registerd as a crime so thats 5000 less crimes a year in stockport!! just phone 999 after you have been mugged and robbed at knifepoint and all youll get is a crime number but on your way to steppin hill for lifesaving surgery you will pass several coppers hunting motorists that dare to stray over the speed limit ! call me a liar if you want but your greenhouse aint got any glass left pal! cos the kids have smashed it all and the cops aint interested. :)

Jerome Caminada

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2011, 12:02:35 PM »