Marple Blasting Services | Blast Cleaning Stockport

Author Topic: KIDS egging the local taxis and busses(mums check the fridge)  (Read 7084 times)

marpudlian

Re: KIDS egging the local taxis and busses(mums check the fridge)
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 10:26:17 PM »
(mums check the fridge)
It's good to know traditional gender roles are alive and kicking here in Marple.  After all, if dads were to do women's work like checking the fridge, we wouldn't have time to do dad things like going down the pub, feeding the whippet, practising the euphonium and looking after the pigeons.   ;D

I was just about to say the same thing.

Some people seem to forget that half of all parents are dads.  ;D

Dave

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 09:56:40 AM »
(mums check the fridge)
It's good to know traditional gender roles are alive and kicking here in Marple.  After all, if dads were to do women's work like checking the fridge, we wouldn't have time to do dad things like going down the pub, feeding the whippet, practising the euphonium and looking after the pigeons.   ;D

tina

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 06:34:27 PM »
Sounds like the kids who egged my sons flat as well a couple of weeks ago!

beccastar

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 08:21:26 AM »
Sounds like the group of lads that egged my house on Thursday, (Rose Hill area).

rotten john

KIDS egging the local taxis and busses(mums check the fridge)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 12:01:35 AM »
over 6 months this has been going on the police have been informned (but not holding our breaths) some toe rags are pelting the taxis/cars with eggs then running off,mainly at the car park behind iceland,ok we were all kids and i know it might sound trivial but if you had an extra £10 on your car washing bill every week because the eggs very hard to wash off when dry.they are doing it 3 or 4 times a week now,so has anyone noticed a shortage of eggs overnite ????
the staff at somerfield have been informned (to which they have refused to sell anymore eggs to kids)
i confronted the 4 lads that had bomned us tonite where i was told where to go with the bird! and they are 3 scruffy white kids in black hoodies and one mixed-race lookin lad in a blue training top.TRIVIAL i know but wasnt it this sort of youff that thaught it was ok to set fire steal and smash up the arndale ? well this is where that attitude starts!