Wealth Management | S&T Wealth provide portfolio & investment advice

Author Topic: fish bar(shop)  (Read 15327 times)

David myers

Re: fish bar(shop)
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2011, 07:23:50 PM »
No need to be crabby and stop being shellfish, the scales are up and down like the tides and my keep net is really battered, I must change my frying oil and just for the record I really hake this and have haddock enough.

NeilCorrie

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2011, 06:46:29 PM »
I spent the day walking over Kinder Scout thinking up fish puns and find you lot have stolen them all! I have a really bad one, but I'll mullet over before I post it.

That sure was a bad one Howard, it stinks, I smelt it a mile off.  Brill, it wasn't.  Will a more cunning linguist come along, perhaps someone who's a bit of a starfish at this stuff, a dab hand.

And what's all this I heard about the prospect of a pikey settlement being mulleted over by SMBC ?  Will ask around about this tomorrow while at church (as I'm a prawn-again Christian).

Howard

« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2011, 06:29:51 PM »
I spent the day walking over Kinder Scout thinking up fish puns and find you lot have stolen them all! I have a really bad one, but I'll mullet over before I post it.

Howard

« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2011, 06:16:28 PM »
Some of these puns are a load of scallops.

sooty2

« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2011, 04:48:03 PM »
Or dance,The Conger?

alan@marple

« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2011, 04:39:54 PM »
hOW ABOUT A FISHY SONG:

Me and my SHAD ow!

alan@marple

« Reply #48 on: November 19, 2011, 04:34:02 PM »
Barbara, stop being KOI

Barbara

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2011, 03:20:12 PM »
Just realised mussel had already been used.  Never mind - come on you lot, let us not be small fry and raise lots of squids for CIN.  

Barbara

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2011, 02:19:56 PM »
Good to see so many people mussel-ing in on this thread.  
PS Sorry to carp, but a whale is not a fish!  Do you feel a bit of a prawn, Alan? ;D

Tricky

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2011, 02:18:24 PM »
I didn't want to get into this, I wanted to get out my Guitar, fish around on the net for something to play along to.

My kids were driving me mad listening to some Tuna think by Kylie Minnowgue and I needed the escape.

I could have played along to Kylie with my Stingray which for those of you who don't know is a Bass guitar.. BUT I'm more of a RockBass kind of player.. I like a bit of Sole music too.

Anyways, I Smelt something cooking downstairs, the OldWife was cooking some pasta again. I can guess she was thinking.. "I'll do some Spaghetti Eel like that.. and I do.. but not every Ruddy day! (if she read this.. I'd be sure of a Shiner!!)

The accompanying bread didn't have butterbot margarine. Which always has that Tang.

Anyways.. Get your hands in your pockets and donate to Children in Need, http://www.bbc.co.uk/pudsey/donate/ I'm Saury for the Cobblers story! but not sorry if it makes CIN more money!
meh

thebigshed

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2011, 02:14:41 PM »
I've been trying to mullet over a tuna in my head by a grouper I heard recently but my herring must be going because I am flounder -ing.

alan@marple

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2011, 01:09:08 PM »
I am having a whale of a time with this

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2011, 01:02:10 PM »
This is getting out of Line

Glad you've reeled us back in Alan  ::)
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

alan@marple

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2011, 12:57:20 PM »
This is getting out of Line

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2011, 11:35:32 AM »
Very good Neil, the links to Wiki are a nice touch. Perch has been done already, so I make that £29 so far.

Barbra's Salmon chanted evening is my favourite to date but the ones in red are all worth a £1.

A new sub-rule is introduced as from now - any further mention of the college / supermarket will a result in a £1 penalty - so let's make sure CIN don't end up owing me and leave that for other threads.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website