Janine Kelly - Yoga teacher in Marple

Author Topic: New shop at Rose Hill  (Read 93690 times)

rosehillstores

Re: New shop at Rose Hill
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2011, 09:04:01 PM »
Can i take the opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to all of our customers for your overwhelming support. I have not commented on this site before because I have always considered the comments of MARPLEX to be an insult to the intelligence of the people of Marple and quite obviously from someone with a hidden agenda. not being one to become involved in public slanging matches with people(isn't it easy when you hide behind a pseudonym) I will quite happily take the time to explain whats going on in your community, just ask for Mel just briefly ,the car park was resurfaced at our expense because we were worried about someone tripping The premier shop did not contribute .The car park was closed on christmas day purely as a legal issue(the shop next door has no right of access across my property)And as to comments about my wife. she has not and would not use bad language in front of children .I have never been rude or insulting to anyone crossing my property,the police never atended! MARPLEX IS a liar! I Will not reply to further comment on this site but if MARPLEX or any of you want to talk about it in person pop in and i will explain. Kind regards Mel Dickson (SPAR OWNER) P.S. we will soon be closing the car park at 10pm purely to abate the noise nuisance caused by cars and kids hanging around the car park please appreciate the shop is also our home we live upstairs with our 10 year old son sorry if it causes any inconvenience(reply to stockport rd,Sorry i know ignorance is bliss but i feel people need to know about whats happening in YOUR community. Selling alcohol and cigarettes to kids is against the law ,last week they sold a lighter to a child who went to school and set fire to another childs hair ,just look at how many children you see smoking something you did not see before premier opened wrong on all levels and something we see on a daily basis

stockport road

« Reply #73 on: February 07, 2011, 08:41:03 PM »
everytime I go in Spar , Mel or his wife is discussing the latest news about the Premier store .

Its either what theyve done wrong , or what theyve mis-sold .

To the point that , now - Its putting me off going in at all .

:)

marplex

« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2011, 04:09:46 AM »
so was this the incident your son was involved with .. why didnt he tell you the police were involved ? surely if the police were called, your son would have been witness to that ?

This incident happened at lunch time on Wednesday, about 15 school kids witnessed the situation and as I said some tried to help by removing the barricade.  My son had to return to school and anyway I don't think he would of hung around waiting for the police.

soo far fetched what you  are writing

Yes it does sound far fetched, but sadly its totally true. Don't shoot the messenger!!

By the way, you can expect a post from me on the felling of the trees at Dan Bank.

Rachael

« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2011, 01:03:46 AM »
I think, Im going to leave you to it marple  on this topic x ,  this is the only one topic you have posted on I think , I think if anything, you are doing premier store no favours, as it is soo far fetched what you  are writing and almost sounds like you have some sort of vendetta ,  ..BUT it is my personal opinion, and I hope that does not offend you because its not meant to,  Im thinking there is a big smell of a huuuuuuuuuuuge rat  , so Im going this way >>>>>>  xx

Rachael

« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2011, 12:34:51 AM »
I agree it does make uncomfortable reading. The incident is hover totally accurate as reported, I would not report it otherwise.  This latest incident happened at lunch time last Wednesday, If you asked the staff in Premier they would validate it but I may I  suggest that anyone who doubts what I agree sounds totally unbelievable dares to ask Mel or his wife.

I would be very interested to know what their comments are, I can only report things that have been seen by myself or family.

so was this the incident your son was involved with .. why didnt he tell you the police were involved ? surely if the police were called, your son would have been witness to that ?

marplex

« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2011, 11:50:20 PM »
I agree it does make uncomfortable reading. The incident is hover totally accurate as reported, I would not report it otherwise.  This latest incident happened at lunch time last Wednesday, If you asked the staff in Premier they would validate it but I may I  suggest that anyone who doubts what I agree sounds totally unbelievable dares to ask Mel or his wife.

I would be very interested to know what their comments are, I can only report things that have been seen by myself or family.

Rachael

« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2011, 10:48:10 PM »
This week Mel decided to block in the Premier delivery van, while making his delivery Mel barricaded his exit with his vehicle and other objects.

A number of school kids including my son saw the drivers plight and decided to assist him by helping remove the barricade so that he could drive away.  Upon seeing this Mel's wife appeared on the scene and used very offensive language against the school kids including the F & C words.  The staff from Premier made an exit and told the kids not to get involved.

This weekend Premier have told me that they had to call the police who told Mel to allow the driver to exit the premises.  They also told him that he has no rights to block access to Premier during opening hours because during that time it is a public right of way.

I like to state the facts here which I have done above but I also feel that I also have to express an opinion.  I think this is totally unreasonable behavior and I for one do not like the attitude of Mel and his wife. I have been personally abused and so have my sons, I also personally know other people that have been verbally abused.  Some people on here seem to think that I have some kind of vendetta against Spar but when I myselef, my sons and my friends have all been subjected to such abuse what can you expect.

This weekend premier staff told you they had to call the police  who told mel to allow the driver an exit .....   I read that your son and others helped remove  a barricade,  were the police not called then ?  or has this happened more than once  this week  that a van driver has been barricaded in ?  Surely  the sensible thing for premier staff is not to allow any member of the public to assist and phone the police immediately ?

I dont mean to sound rude, but it sounds very far fetched, my friends and family, including myself  who use this shop often, not one of them has witnessed such a thing .( but yes I have witnessed Mel talking to people but not in an off hand manner  )

I also think that you need to be very careful,  as its quite a strong statement when you talk about the staff abusing children verbaly, vans being barricaded in etc,  you are , like the rest of us entitled to an opinion,  but its making uncomfortable reading , and I have a feeling its getting a bit out of hand ( and we may find another subject locked )

marveld

« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2011, 10:22:25 PM »
I've supported the SPAR so far, but this report is rather worrying. I'd be interested to hear Mel's personal opinion on this incident, but I don't know him that well to nosey in on my next visit. If your report is correct, tensions are obviously rising, so I'd like to think the police involvement will have put a halt to any future hostilities.

Cripes

« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2011, 09:44:58 PM »
I find that ridiculous! Mel's wife is very mild mannered, I very much doubt she even knows that F and the C word!

marplex

« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2011, 09:42:15 PM »
This week Mel decided to block in the Premier delivery van, while making his delivery Mel barricaded his exit with his vehicle and other objects.

A number of school kids including my son saw the drivers plight and decided to assist him by helping remove the barricade so that he could drive away.  Upon seeing this Mel's wife appeared on the scene and used very offensive language against the school kids including the F & C words.  The staff from Premier made an exit and told the kids not to get involved.

This weekend Premier have told me that they had to call the police who told Mel to allow the driver to exit the premises.  They also told him that he has no rights to block access to Premier during opening hours because during that time it is a public right of way.

I like to state the facts here which I have done above but I also feel that I also have to express an opinion.  I think this is totally unreasonable behavior and I for one do not like the attitude of Mel and his wife. I have been personally abused and so have my sons, I also personally know other people that have been verbally abused.  Some people on here seem to think that I have some kind of vendetta against Spar but when I myselef, my sons and my friends have all been subjected to such abuse what can you expect.

Belly

« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2011, 12:01:50 PM »
Latest news is that Mel now parks his car outside Premier!!  Don't think Premier are objecting to this.

if this is "latest news", Marple needs to get a life!

+1

Rachael

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2011, 06:47:54 PM »
What I have noticed is gangs of kids hanging about at night outside the shops,

Its not great for either business :(

chicken lady

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2011, 06:10:29 PM »
Latest news is that Mel now parks his car outside Premier!!  Don't think Premier are objecting to this.

if this is "latest news", Marple needs to get a life!

Cripes

« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2011, 10:50:09 AM »
Latest news is that Mel now parks his car outside Premier!! 

Yes I noticed that too.

marplex

« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2011, 08:38:47 AM »