Cole and Fox Interior Design Marple | Romiley | Stockport

Author Topic: Activities for toddlers  (Read 3807 times)

JMC

Re: Activities for toddlers
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2011, 08:44:12 PM »
I think it may be this one..

Music & Movement Classes Contact:
This is a music and movement class, designed for pre-school children. It is held at the Scout Hut, Memorial Park Marple, during the following sessions
Monday 10am - 11.15am
Wednesday 10am - 11.15am
Friday 10am - 11.15am

The session comprises time on gym equipment, followed by activities with balls, hoops, games, dance, song and action. The cost is £2.50 per session (and mums get a hot drink !) Contact Jean on 01663 765859.(price may have gone up as this may be an old add- i think it is somewhere around £3-4 but not 100%.)

JMC

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 08:37:53 PM »
I know this is an old post, but i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a toddler type group at marple senior citezens hall?
i was told they did like a baby gym with trampolines and things, apparently its on a mon, wed and fri, im unsure of the times and im still unsure if its actually true.
can anyone help, this would be fantastic for my son :)

Mum of 2, I think you may mean 'Jumping with jean' at the scout hut. I have never been but have heard good things about it. i will see if I can find the number somewhere.

All Saints toddler group, Weds 1.30pm in the church hall. £1.50 per family.

Other toddler group is at the Evangelical church. There is sometimes a waiting list I believe but it is a friendly group. Tues mornings from 10.15am. Donations of £1.

mum_of_2

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2011, 10:19:51 AM »
Apologies, I meant to reply to this but have been distracted by the broken Virtual Tour, we have a list of children's groups in the community pages of the main site. It is reliant on the people involved keeping us informed of changes so may not be completely up to date but it is a good place to start:

http://www.marple-uk.com/community/children.htm
I know this is an old post, but i was wondering if anyone knew if there was a toddler type group at marple senior citezens hall?
i was told they did like a baby gym with trampolines and things, apparently its on a mon, wed and fri, im unsure of the times and im still unsure if its actually true.
can anyone help, this would be fantastic for my son :)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 05:45:44 AM »
Apologies, I meant to reply to this but have been distracted by the broken Virtual Tour, we have a list of children's groups in the community pages of the main site. It is reliant on the people involved keeping us informed of changes so may not be completely up to date but it is a good place to start:

http://www.marple-uk.com/community/children.htm
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Belly

• Marple Cricket Club Website
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 11:30:13 PM »
I know my daughter used to go to All Saints church on a wednesday afternoon - they have a toddler kids group and were very welcoming to my wife and little one. She just fronted up and didn't know anyone.

Lots of other kids activities around in Marple like Rythmn Time, Footy Tots / Tumble Tots, etc.
Words are trains for passing through what really has no name...

sgk

Activities for toddlers
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2008, 10:46:03 AM »
Wondered if anyone could advise of any local playgroups/toddler groups or activities suitable for a 10 month old?

Thanks