Lawler & Co - Marple's Local Independent Estate Agent for Sales and Lettings

Author Topic: Marple on tv  (Read 47588 times)

nbt

Re: Marple on tv
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2008, 08:22:26 AM »
They were filimng last night at the location near the Marple Cottage Surgery, we could see the huge floodlights
NBT: Notoriously Bad Typist

stockport road

Re: Marple on tv
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 10:03:51 PM »
Coogan and Craig Cash were filming with several other actors for 4 ish hours Friday evening outside the cinema ::)

twinkletoes

Marple on tv
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2008, 08:35:59 PM »
Oooooh all very exciting, went past them again tonight they arte in some ones house like the last few days. I've looked and looked to see if I could see anyone but I can't.
I need to wear my glasses on Thursday when I come back for work, see if I can see anyone.

nbt

Marple on tv
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2008, 01:18:44 PM »
Slightly more detail up on the BBC Website

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7358321.stm

nbt

Marple on tv
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2008, 09:12:45 AM »
We popped into the Royal Oak in Mellor last night and someone mentioned that they'd been filming at Mellor Church. Tha vans and trucks were all parked in the car park behind the church on Marple Ridge

I'd heard that Craig Cash lives up in Mellor, rather than Marple, but it's only hearsay

amazon

Marple on tv
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 09:19:03 PM »
I Beliieve they are allso filming in compstall village .using the back yards of some of the cottages .

wolfman

Marple on tv
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 08:52:58 PM »
They spent all day Sunday filming in the Goyt Chippy on Goyt Ave. Alan Partridge is in it and it is directed by Craig Cash of the "Royal Family" who lives in Marple I believe.

twinkletoes

Marple on tv
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 07:43:30 PM »
I find it very exciting, to think that they picked our little town is wonderful, I've walked past it everynigth and hoping to get spotted and the stardom for Twinkletoes will start.
I wonder what its about some one said it was about a family in a rulal area but I'm not to sure and that alan partridge is in it? ':cool:'

Mr Mansfield

Marple on tv
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 12:01:56 PM »
Yes and they are causing quite a bit of inconvenience.

They are planning to cone off part of the roads to facilitate filming.
I have not seen any road closure notices notices.

We have had a letter suggesting that we park in the conservative club, car park, but it did not say whether there was any security there or whether they would accept liability for damage to our vehicles

wolfman

Marple on tv
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2008, 05:37:52 PM »
A tv crew have been filming part of a new series called "Sunshine" in Church Street near to Empress Ave for the last couple of days.