Marple Blasting Services | Blast Cleaning Stockport

Author Topic: Bullock Smithy Hike  (Read 4507 times)

Dizzy Penguin

Re: Bullock Smithy Hike
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 03:04:27 PM »
Very sorry to hear about your loss Alex. That is terrible.

This is a fantastic thing you're doing and I wish you all the best! Love the t-shirt too!!

Hope all goes well.

DP

wadsterboy

Re: Bullock Smithy Hike
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 12:37:46 PM »
Just to say, I have had some great coverage in the Inside Marple magazine; who knew so many people read that little magazine (well, all the neighbours seem to have done so!). I have had some excellent support from the people of Marple, which is great.

I've also just launched a special Never Mind The Bullock t-shirt (see attached) which will be sold in limited numbers at this weekend's Hike, with all profit going to MacMillan and Strathcarron Hospice. Orders already strong, which is great and the organisers love it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

wadsterboy

Bullock Smithy Hike
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 09:37:25 PM »
I am doing the Bullock this year and I am wondering whether any fellow Marple residents will be doing so? Or has anyone done it in the past? Any tips? I will be walking rather than running (that is just crackers).

I am doing the 56 mile Hike in a bid to raise £3000 for two cancer charities. I am already over half way there and am expecting some additional publicity in Inside Marple and other local media in the coming weeks. I was inspired to take on the challenge after a personal loss earlier this year; More information can be found at www.virginmoneygiving.com/alexwaddington

Thanks

Alex