Marple Health - for Wholefoods and Supplements to look GOOD and feel GREAT!

Author Topic: Tarmac Windsor castle marple bridge  (Read 1005 times)

Steve Gribbon

Re: Tarmac Windsor castle marple bridge
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2022, 04:14:26 PM »
Many thanks for your support, I really appreciate it.

I will catch up with Geoff about the road issue, he will owe me a tipple in the Oldknow for not passing it on! On a serious note I'm grateful you've been touch over it and once an assessment comes back I will let you know

Kind regards

Steve

amazon

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2022, 03:05:09 PM »
Thank you for raising this issue, it was me who pushed it for it be relaid. I have had a look at my historical emails and cannot see anything regarding this matter so perhaps it was sent to either Becky or Malcolm?

If you would like to email me the original message to cllr.Stephen.gribbon@stockport.gov.uk I would be happy to speak directly to you but regardless I will make the SMBC highways team aware and request them to carry out a review and repair as appropriate

Kind regards

Steve
Thanks steve somebody from lib dems called me some months ago asking if i would do letter drops i think his first name was geof i then did mention it to him he said he would pass on to you . your vote is in the post .

Steve Gribbon

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2022, 10:47:03 AM »
Good morning Amazon

Further to my reply from several days ago, I have spoken to Becky and Malcolm who have confirmed they also haven't received any email correspondence regarding this matter. If you would like to be in touch with your original message I can happily see if there is a reason why the messages have not got through to us.
Just to confirm I have been in touch with the highways team and asked them to investigate your concerns.

Kind regards

Steve 

Steve Gribbon

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2022, 02:21:43 PM »
Thank you for raising this issue, it was me who pushed it for it be relaid. I have had a look at my historical emails and cannot see anything regarding this matter so perhaps it was sent to either Becky or Malcolm?

If you would like to email me the original message to cllr.Stephen.gribbon@stockport.gov.uk I would be happy to speak directly to you but regardless I will make the SMBC highways team aware and request them to carry out a review and repair as appropriate

Kind regards

Steve

amazon

Tarmac Windsor castle marple bridge
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 01:44:11 PM »
A Few Months Ago The Road windsor castle area  was relaid over night job some of it is now starting to Break up on the corner Windsor Castle coming down lower fold i have emailed councill and some councillars about this so far nothing hase been done .it does apear that the final coat is not thick enough .sorry about the spelling but my computer and keyboard is knackered .