To advertise on this site

Author Topic: Claire Vibert - Labour and Co-operative, Marple North  (Read 1008 times)

Razzle24

Re: Claire Vibert - Labour and Co-operative, Marple North
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2022, 09:59:04 AM »
Hi Claire,

Where do you stand on the issue of the swimming pool?

Also on council tax increases? Was it not the Stockport held Labour council that have increased our council tax?

You use a lot of nice words in your introduction but have not mentioned anything that you want to do or see in the local area.

You wanting to see more local investment- in what? Where will the money come from?

jimblob

Re: Claire Vibert - Labour and Co-operative, Marple North
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 09:15:35 AM »
I want to see more local investment, a fairer economy that works for everyone, and for people to be empowered to be part of making the decisions that affect them.
Hi Claire,
do you support the CAZ and for local people to
a. not have a decision as to it being imposed on them
b. for hard-working local businesses to be taxed for simply going to work

Claire Vibert

Claire Vibert - Labour and Co-operative, Marple North
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 07:22:37 AM »
Hello everyone - I’m happy to introduce myself as your Labour and Co-operative candidate for the 2022 local elections in Marple North.

I’ve lived in Marple for over ten years and my three children attend St Mary’s and Marple Hall schools. I’ve been involved in a range of activities locally, including volunteering at vaccination centres during the pandemic, and most recently organising a walk to mark International Women’s Day.

In my day job, I’m working on a project to tackle poverty in Greater Manchester. Prior to this, I worked as a policy advisor in Central Government and have experience of working at both local and national levels.

As a joint Labour and Co-operative candidate, my co-operative values are important to me. I want to see more local investment, a fairer economy that works for everyone, and for people to be empowered to be part of making the decisions that affect them.

I joined the Labour Party because I want to see a fairer society for everyone. After years of Tory and Lib Dem cuts, more and more people are struggling, and with the cost of living crisis starting to bite, we need Labour representatives who’ll prioritise the vulnerable in society more than ever.

Everyone in the ward will be receiving a leaflet from me and local residents are welcome to get in touch at marplelabour@gmail.com

With best wishes,

Claire.