Janine Kelly - Yoga teacher in Marple

Author Topic: Stockport Register Office  (Read 1124 times)

Deniseredmini

Re: Stockport Register Office
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2022, 01:48:53 PM »
Thank you Steve,  I have messaged you.

Steve Gribbon

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2022, 11:39:25 PM »
I tried the email request months ago but no response.  We only want to organise a civil partnership.  At this rate one of us will die and the survivor will be in deep doody!

Good evening

If you would like to email me at cllr.Stephen.Gribbon@stockport.gov.uk with some details I will happily see what I can do to help

Kind regards

Steve

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2022, 07:03:12 PM »
I tried the email request months ago but no response.  We only want to organise a civil partnership.  At this rate one of us will die and the survivor will be in deep doody!

I would try contacting one of your local councillors like @Steve Gribbon or @Malcolm Allan and ask for help getting a response.

All their contact details are on here: https://democracy.stockport.gov.uk/mgMemberIndex.aspx?bcr=1

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Deniseredmini

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 06:38:10 PM »

GM

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 04:57:44 PM »
Whilst my contact has been limited with Stockport council, I would suggest using email or website contact form.

These are effectively like sending a registered letter and have to be responded to within a certain timescale.

Deniseredmini

Stockport Register Office
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 01:36:14 PM »
I've been trying to contact the Register Office by telephone for some time now and the phone gets cut off after about one minute every time.  Is there anyone working there?  Should I go down in person?  Will they let me in?  Any clues would be helpful.

Thanks