Brabyns Preparatory School -Nurture. Engage. Achieve.

Author Topic: New Youth Club for Young People in Marple to launch in September!  (Read 2438 times)

Graham

Re: New Youth Club for Young People in Marple to launch in September!
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2021, 09:36:35 PM »
That sounds like a good location and well supervised, I wish the venture well.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2021, 05:29:04 PM »
Does anyone know where this youth club might be sited?, please don’t say the Memorial Park as that’s already a no-go area after dark.
I understand it is going to be at Marple Methodist Church and I think the first one is Friday1st October but I'm waiting for more info from organisers @Aron Thornley
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Graham

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2021, 12:27:45 PM »
Does anyone know where this youth club might be sited?, please don’t say the Memorial Park as that’s already a no-go area after dark.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 06:13:58 AM »
Delighted to see that New Mills, Marple and District Rotary has joined The Marple Website in supporting Marple Youth Project:

https://www.marple.website/rotary-in-marple/rotary-club-newsletters/rotary-club-news-for-september-2021.html

I understand there is a slight delay of the launch until October. Cllr @Aron Thornley may be able to advise.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
New Youth Club for Young People in Marple to launch in September!
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 07:04:20 AM »
New Youth Club for Young People in Marple to launch in September!

A new organisation called "Marple Youth Project CIC" has been created by a group of local people in order to set up a new Youth Club in Marple that will open its doors in September 2021.

They are currently raising funds for new equipment for the Youth Project which will help to keep minds occupied and to establish a positive and creative atmosphere. The funds will also be used towards initial set up costs such as insurance, DBS checks, first aid courses and room rental.

The Marple Website is delighted to be able to support this cause with a donation of £500 from the web site's advertising income - thanks to the local businesses that support the site.

Please get behind this new group and help them reach their £2,000 set-up target ready for launch in September 2021:

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/marpleyouth?utm_term=KBA9x5Qz2

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website