Estate agency, done differently in Marple and District

Author Topic: Vaccine Contact  (Read 4700 times)

amazon

Re: Vaccine Contact
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2021, 12:10:41 PM »
Hello. Just re- read the email I received,  This was third hand information and it said

Hello my wife has just been informed by a friend who works for the NHS, to make sure when you are called for the Covid Jab, that you have with you your National Insurance Number as those who don't know it, are causing a bottleneck of mammoth proportions when they go......I am going for mine this Saturday....the invitation did not say you need to have your National Insurance Number, but I have it and will take it with me.

I misread National Inusance for NHS, so unless someone can clarify this, take both.
Can you let us no how you go on is ther long waits etc

amazon

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2021, 11:34:03 AM »
Note that the form says "NHS Number (if known)"

No doubt it would be useful if you know it, but I wouldn't panic about it.  I have absolutely no idea what mine is!
From the Google image the car park looks small !
The website for Hazel Grove Baptist Church says;
If you are visiting us by car, you can use the station car park any weekday after 6pm and all day Sunday.
I can see that getting there from Marple will not be easy.

Me to i have no car either you could catch the virus getting there .

andrewbowden

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2021, 11:07:00 AM »
Note that the form says "NHS Number (if known)"

No doubt it would be useful if you know it, but I wouldn't panic about it.  I have absolutely no idea what mine is!

CTCREP

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2021, 10:40:28 AM »
The vaccination consent form is available (in several formats) from this page: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-consent-form-and-letter-for-adults. It asks for your NHS number, not your NI number

CTCREP

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2021, 10:34:26 AM »
Hello. Just re- read the email I received,  This was third hand information and it said

Hello my wife has just been informed by a friend who works for the NHS, to make sure when you are called for the Covid Jab, that you have with you your National Insurance Number as those who don't know it, are causing a bottleneck of mammoth proportions when they go......I am going for mine this Saturday....the invitation did not say you need to have your National Insurance Number, but I have it and will take it with me.

I misread National Inusance for NHS, so unless someone can clarify this, take both.

CTCREP

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2021, 11:01:27 PM »
I have also heard it said that you will need to have your NHS number with you.

Lily

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2021, 09:11:45 PM »
Thank you for posting the map sgk, I’m sure it will be of help to people.

Lily.

tonyjones

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 08:23:48 PM »
From the Google image the car park looks small !
The website for Hazel Grove Baptist Church says;
If you are visiting us by car, you can use the station car park any weekday after 6pm and all day Sunday.
I can see that getting there from Marple will not be easy.

sgk

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 06:09:22 PM »
Amazon,
If you go on google earth (and street view) you can see that Hazel Grove Baptist Church is right opposite the train station. It looks like they have their own carpark. 
For some reason I can’t add a screen shot to show where it is - it says the file is too big.
Maybe someone else can sort a map for you.
Sure, here goes.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Lily

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 03:40:27 PM »
Amazon,
If you go on google earth (and street view) you can see that Hazel Grove Baptist Church is right opposite the train station. It looks like they have their own carpark. 
For some reason I can’t add a screen shot to show where it is - it says the file is too big.
Maybe someone else can sort a map for you.

Howard

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 12:33:48 PM »
Any one had the jab yet had notification were to go somewere in Hazel grove can some one post map were in Hazel grove .Thank you .Stay safe all

This is the text that was in the letter sent to me:

As  you  may  have  heard  GP Practices  have  been  asked  to  work  together  to  deliver the COVID-19 Vaccination Programme.   We  are  pleased  to  confirm  that  we  will  be providing  this  service in  collaboration  with  our  Primary  Care  Network Practices, namely Marple Medical Practice, Marple Bridge Surgery, High Lane Medical Centre, Beech House Medical Centre and Springfield Surgery.

We  are  required  to  provide  this  service  from  one  site  rather  than  at  each  practice.  Therefore,  initially,  we will  be  providing the  vaccinations from Hazel  Grove  Baptist Church,  which  is  opposite  Hazel  Grove Train Station (we  cannot  provide  thevaccination at Marple Cottage Surgery).

We do  not  have  a delivery  date  for  the  vaccines as  yet, and  will  only  get  10 days’ notice of the delivery  date.  When this has been confirmed we will need to book all appointments within a three day window to ensure that the vaccine is effective.This  will  become  a  logistical challenge  for  the  practice as,  on  short  notice, we will need to redeploy staff to work at Hazel Grove Baptist Church. We hope that you will understand  and  be  supportive  if  we  have to  rearrange  some  practice  appointments to accommodate this staffing need.

The full letter is here:
https://www.marplecottage.co.uk/website/P88006/files/Letter%2012%20COVID%20Vaccination%20Programme.pdf

amazon

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 11:52:40 AM »
That's a good tip. My wife was recently contact via text regarding the flu vaccine and I wasn't although we're both registered at the same practice. It turns out that I didn't have my mobile number registered with them. This was Marple Cottage Surgery, by the way.
Any one had the jab yet had notification were to go somewere in Hazel grove can some one post map were in Hazel grove .Thank you .Stay safe all

Howard

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 10:40:16 AM »
That's a good tip. My wife was recently contact via text regarding the flu vaccine and I wasn't although we're both registered at the same practice. It turns out that I didn't have my mobile number registered with them. This was Marple Cottage Surgery, by the way.

CTCREP

Vaccine Contact
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 05:28:17 PM »
Hello.  There are probably a few more like me who have a mobile phone and rarely use it but may have given your doctor your mobile phone number.  There is a posibility they will try to contact you by text. So either make sure it is on all the time or arrange to be contacted another way,  such as by land line.