Estate agency, done differently in Marple and District

Author Topic: LOST CAT - TOBY  (Read 1218 times)

amazon

Re: LOST CAT - TOBY
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2020, 03:53:55 PM »
Thank you Everyone so much for your help and concern. We opened the back door early this morning, as we have done for the last few mornings, in the hope that Toby would find his way back. In the same mysterious way he vanished, he similarly appeared - just as I was about to head down to Marple Bridge Stores to enlist the help of Andreas. #tobyfound #grateful #amazingcommunityspirit🙂🙌
Must have a lady friend .

Stuart Latimer

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2020, 10:04:09 AM »
Thank you Everyone so much for your help and concern. We opened the back door early this morning, as we have done for the last few mornings, in the hope that Toby would find his way back. In the same mysterious way he vanished, he similarly appeared - just as I was about to head down to Marple Bridge Stores to enlist the help of Andreas. #tobyfound #grateful #amazingcommunityspirit🙂🙌

Lily

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2020, 04:21:01 PM »
I have seen the following tip when others have posted that their cats have gone missing.
Put their litter tray outside and then they may be able to pick up the familiar scent.
Hope this helps and Toby comes home.

amazon

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 02:55:39 PM »
Best wishes & stay safe, if you find him or he returns can you let people know.

Stuart Latimer

LOST CAT - TOBY
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 08:59:12 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Please could I ask for your help?
Our beloved house cat Toby is missing; he has NEVER before spent a night outside.
He went missing yesterday, 16th April 2020 at about 8am.
We are really concerned for his welfare and safety - please would you take a look at the attached information leaflet and let us know if you think you may have spotted him?

I'm really sorry to bother you with this, especially in the current circumstances but would very much value any help in finding Toby.

Best wishes & stay safe,
Stuart Latimer
8 Clement Road, Marple Bridge  - 07793 019611

[attachment deleted by admin]