Estate agency, done differently in Marple and District

Author Topic: Calling all Crafters: Marple Community Hub Easter Competition  (Read 844 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Calling all Crafters: Marple Community Hub Easter Competition
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 10:47:01 AM »
Marple Community Hub Easter Crafting Competition

For those of you not on Facebook, the Marple Website has agreed to share this competition with you and submit your photos if you'd like to enter.

COMPETITION TIME*** You only have till Easter Sunday *** PLEASE SHARE YOUR PHOTOS OF YOUR EGG CREATIONS***

"Egg Decorating Fun & Competition! The emphasis being on FUN 😊

Art and crafts can really help with your mental health, so this competition is open to teens and adults too 😊

Decorate an egg - paper, cardboard, hens egg or craft egg and pop it in your window to create our own local Easter Egg hunt for everyone out walking this holiday time. (please only go on your local walk, don't go venturing further afield!) Create a creature, paint, stick, decoupage it - anything goes!

Post a picture of your creation if you would like a chance to win one of two £15 vouchers to spend in Craftmill (a local online store.)

Winners will be randomly selected at 8pm Easter Sunday. The names of everyone who posts their creation will get put in a hat and drawn randomly.

Get creative, and post your entries on the Marple community Hub ONLY please, to keep everything in one place.

So, if you can't post yourself then attach your photo here or email to me at admin@marple-uk.com and I will post on your behalf.

Here's my better half's entry and she doesn't use the Internet at all!

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website