Paul Whittaker Plumbing

Author Topic: Dobbies  (Read 1034 times)

wheels

Re: Dobbies
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2019, 08:08:50 PM »
I agree Bents is outstanding.

badger

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 07:40:53 PM »
If your going to Middleton try Bents Garden Centre just off the East Lancs, at Glazebury. WA3 5NT
There is a brilliant Christmas Display and it's open till 21.00 weeknights

amazon

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2019, 07:48:55 PM »
I thought I would visit Dobbies to check out their Christmas display.  Wyevale's display was always beautifully done with themed trees and decorations and I had high hopes for Dobbies' displays.  I was sorely disappointed.  There was no theme or design to their Christmas section and there wasn't much to see at all. I'm off to the All-in-One in Middleton.  Any other recommendations apart from Chatsworth?
Barton grange woodford loverly ..Brookside garden centre is rubbish for christmas display  parkers is not good either .

Dave

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2019, 05:33:24 PM »
I clearly remember called at Wyevale a few years ago to buy some compost. It was October, a lovely sunny autumn day, the leaves just turning on the trees etc etc.   And they were playing Jingle Bells over the sound system.  Needless to say, I left at once without buying anything!

Bah, humbug........  ;)

Deniseredmini

Dobbies
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2019, 05:04:54 PM »
I thought I would visit Dobbies to check out their Christmas display.  Wyevale's display was always beautifully done with themed trees and decorations and I had high hopes for Dobbies' displays.  I was sorely disappointed.  There was no theme or design to their Christmas section and there wasn't much to see at all. I'm off to the All-in-One in Middleton.  Any other recommendations apart from Chatsworth?