Paul Whittaker Plumbing

Author Topic: Gary Hall Joinery ( Bredbury )  (Read 2020 times)

Rachael

Gary Hall Joinery ( Bredbury )
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 05:35:03 PM »
Hi there,

A few months ago I asked for recommendations for kitchen fitters.

My kitchen is now installed, photos at bottom of this page . ( just need to decorate ) and we can not recommend the person who did it for us enough .

We were put in contact with Gary Hall Joinery based in Bredbury .

We had been in touch with a few companies, we met Gary and gut feeling told us that he was the person to do the job for us.  We ordered the kitchen seperately, but Gary fitted it, sorted out the plumbing and electrics, he also laid  my floor for me

Gary and Daryl who works for him, did an excellent job .    Our previous kitchen was fitted badly, the electrics were dodgy, the plaster was awful, everything about it was awful , the floor was uneven, there were holes bringing gales through the house , it was just horrid. They sorted all of that out, going the extra mile in certain areas .

Gary and Daryl more or less took it back to a shell and started again with it .

Gary went through the plan with us, there were "issues" with the kitchen plan that was done for us  , that probably were not going to work very well, he never told us what we should have, but explained the problems we might have , and all the suggestions he came up with , were right . 

They were tidy, cleaning up each night .   I didnt order a skip, I decided to take it all to the tip myself to bring the cost down a little , but it was little things like they would stack it all up neatly outside my house, and cut old units in half so that I could get them into my car easily .  They worked very long days, starting at 8 ish and finishing around 6 , working all day .
The cost we thought was very reasonable too.  But also one of the main things is that they were trustworthy and decent people, that I could leave in my house with no problems whatsoever . 

They do have a facebook page which you can also take a look at other work .  https://www.facebook.com/pg/Garyhalljoinery/about/?ref=page_internal

Gary Hall Joinery  07949 171898

[attachment deleted by admin]