Marple based web design | Websites That Work For You!

Author Topic: Kids n Summer Hols  (Read 2164 times)

Kids n Summer Hols
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2005, 01:59:37 PM »
Steve P,

You are not alone with your views regarding anti social behaviour in the Marple.  A petition regarding problems around the Marple Hall Estate was delivered recently  to Councillor Candler containing some 50 names of people with the same concerns.  I know that it is perceived that it is a waste of time 'phoning the Police but if you don't then the Police and other relevant authorities will simply say that they are unaware that there is problem in the area and will not divert resources accordingly.   I would urge anyone to ring the Police on 872-5050 to at least get these anti-social activities recorded.  If no one does anything then the situation will only get worse.

SteveP

Kids n Summer Hols
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 08:48:39 PM »
In the evenings, during the past couple of months year 10 pupils ( sometimes up to 30) from Marple Hall School have been migrating between the school and the park at the top of Cromwell Ave. Some evenings we have been entertained with the Police (key stone cops) chasing them past our house, trying to dispurse them.

Tonight whilst taking the dog for a walk, there must have been about 40 at Marple Hall ruins - drinking, smoking??? being abusive, swearing etc (watch the birth rate in nine months). Then two idiots came down the lane on motor bikes (the f*rt box type) at full pelt, then proceeded to ride all over the school grounds.

They know the Police will not be around! I took the reg of one of the bikes, if I inform the Police I doubt if anything will be done?

And the summer holidays have not even started yet!!!!!