To advertise on this site

Author Topic: Sushi Bar  (Read 7434 times)

andrewbowden

Re: Sushi Bar
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2017, 04:32:40 PM »
Had a delivery from them the other week.  Excellent stuff.  Well recommended from me!

Deniseam

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2016, 04:38:45 PM »
Just had a leaflet through the door.  Presume it is the sushi bar although there is nothing on the leaflet to indicate it is them.  Can recommend them if it is them!  Who knows!

barndoor

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2016, 06:54:50 PM »
Just a quick note to say how much we enjoyed our visit to the sushi café in Marple.  All four of us had different meals and really enjoyed them.  My partner, who is a regular at Wagamamas at Media City, said that his bowl of chicken ramen was as good as that served at Wagamamas.  The cafe owners were very friendly and helpful.

Thanks for this Deniseam. In fact, Mrs barndoor and I called in last Saturday. We shared a vegetarian starter before getting stuck into a seafood platter (Mrs bd) and beef with noodles (me). All three meals were very good. And I will second the friendliness of the staff: very welcoming and friendly. We'll certainly be paying a return visit.

Deniseam

Sushi cafe
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2016, 01:52:30 PM »
Just a quick note to say how much we enjoyed our visit to the sushi café in Marple.  All four of us had different meals and really enjoyed them.  My partner, who is a regular at Wagamamas at Media City, said that his bowl of chicken ramen was as good as that served at Wagamamas.  The cafe owners were very friendly and helpful.

barndoor

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2016, 08:34:03 PM »
At the risk of coming across as though I'm trying to get this topic back on track ;)... Mrs barndoor and I are thinking of giving it a try, and we were wondering if anyone has eaten there. Any reviews?

amazon

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 04:46:36 PM »
Whats wood?
Cant see the wood for the trees .

Howard

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 04:05:45 PM »
Whats wood?

amazon

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 03:20:32 PM »
What's chippy ?   :)

A chippy is a joiner .one that works with wood .

mikes

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 09:28:29 AM »
What's chippy ?   :)

Razzle24

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 08:53:00 PM »
A type of Japanese food served in what used to be the cafe on Stockport road (near the chippy on the corner)

amazon

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 08:26:28 PM »
Looks like there is a Sushi cafe opening on Stockport Road  :D
Whats Sushi cafe .

Razzle24

Sushi Bar
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 07:57:04 PM »
Looks like there is a Sushi cafe opening on Stockport Road  :D