Market Research Company | Marple Stockport

Author Topic: Amici restaraunt  (Read 3760 times)

orangewhip

Amici restaraunt
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 03:45:46 PM »
If you ask for tap water then I don't think that legally the restaurant can charge you for it.  It's the same stuff as mineral water and not even a fraction of the price, so you are winning!

Rachael

Amici restaraunt
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 11:53:33 AM »
My family and I went to Amicis italian near stockport cemetry for dinner on bank holiday monday, it was lovely.

I had seafood spaghetti with monkfish, and my husband and children had pizzas, which were really nice.

They have a childrens menu, my son had a childrens pizza, I thought it would be small, but it was full size, and for only £2.95, it was excellent value.

I have been to Amici before, but only with a big party, and it was very busy, and noisy (but still very nice), so if you have children, go early.

We sat in the no smoking area, and didnt even smell a whiff of smoke coming from the bottom end of the restraunt, which is great if you have kids.

If I had one gripe, it would be that a bottle of mineral water is nearly £3.00, but I guess that is the same everywhere, but when it costs six pounds for water.......ouch!!!

I would reccomend this restraunt, I dont know if it was because of bank holiday, but we went at half six, and it was mainly families, and the atmosphere was lovely.