Consulting Structural & Civil Engineers in Marple Bridge

Author Topic: Live Music outside 'til Midnight!  (Read 14088 times)

amazon

Re: Live Music outside 'til Midnight!
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2015, 11:44:36 AM »
Also I don't think you composed the above post. I think you just posted it. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. It just doesn't read like one of yours.
I DID NOT JUST COMPOSED IT /NOT KNOKING JOAN AT ALL /BUT JUST HAVE A BIT OF CONSIDERATION FOR OTHER PEOPLE THAT MAY NOT WANT TO LISTEN TO THAT NOISE AT MIDNIGHT COMING FROM OUTSIDE .I THINK THERES MUSIC AGAIN TONIGHT .OUTSIDE /

Condate

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2015, 11:25:39 AM »
Local Authorities do have powers to stop unacceptable and consistent levels of noise caused by anything and that includes loud music.

They also have powers to grant later licences for establishments that wish to hold such events.

Which is of course a contradiction.

simonesaffron

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 10:58:54 AM »
Local Authorities do have powers to stop unacceptable and consistent levels of noise caused by anything and that includes loud music.

They also have powers to grant later licences for establishments that wish to hold such events. 

Tricky

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 10:24:11 AM »
Hope there's someone left to attend @Dave ..

Whilst @admin mentioned in another post that the parkie may be under threat.. there's already been a big reduction in the SMBC Environmental Health dept. and there's to be another wave of redundancies soon.  >:(

meh

Dave

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 07:28:27 AM »
Local authorities to have powers to stop antisocial noise, especially late at night (which I believe is generally taken to mean after 11 pm). 

See https://www.gov.uk/report-noise-pollution-to-council

sooty2

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 11:51:20 PM »
Also I don't think you composed the above post. I think you just posted it. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. It just doesn't read like one of yours.

sooty2

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 10:53:38 PM »
Joanne at the Windsor Castle has reached the final of Stockport's best pub. She is up against The Three Tuns in Hazel Grove.
Jo is concerned about local issues and does all she can to support local charities and fundraising.

Can you please spend 1 minute of your time to vote for The Windsor Castle.

Cut and paste the link and press vote now. She's lagging behind a bit so everyone's help would be great and any more support you can drum up.

http://www.snapsurveys.com/PollLoader/SnapService.aspx?T=LNK&SID=a23b2a56-71e8-484d-8f7a-b4fa40b8a542_31421_

Oh dear, have you forgotten about this post? Also meaning of word "disgusting"
   revolting, repellent, repulsive, sickening, nauseating, nauseous, stomach-churning, stomach-turning, off-putting, unpalatable, unappetizing, uninviting, unsavoury, distasteful, foul, nasty, obnoxious, odious; sounds like a fickle statement to me. Just google fickle if you don't understand the meaning of the word.

amazon

Live Music outside 'til Midnight!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 08:41:38 PM »
 Is there laws to stop pubs from playing live music till midnight outside .windsor castle this friday . its disgusting ..