Janine Kelly - Yoga teacher in Marple

Author Topic: Darran Palmer UKIP candidate  (Read 3066 times)

DarranPalmer

Darran Palmer UKIP candidate
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 04:52:01 PM »
Thank you for inviting me to post my details on your site.

I was born at Stepping Hill Hospital and lived in Marple most of my life, attending the Marple Ridge playgroup, then going to Peacefield Primary School (until the winter when the wall fell in). I finished primary school at All Saints before going to Marple Hall High School, then Marple Ridge Danyers college.

After college I started working for the co-operative group becoming a financial advisor. In 2008 I opened a shop in Marple and became self employed. Although I don't have the shop in Marple anymore my business is continuing to grow.

I have been involved with Marple Carnival for the last 6 years, as well as being involved in other local issues.

As a third generation of the Mottershead Family to have lived in Marple, I care deeply about keeping the village community alive. I live in Marple with my wife Chelsea, who has also live in Marple her whole life. I feel Marple is getting neglected by the other parties who campaign on empty promises year on year. Since getting involved with UKIP last year  I have stood as a local candidate and now I have been selected to stand as the prospective MP. UKIP won in the Hazel Grove constituency in this years European elections showing UKIP can win in this area.

After seeing the mess this once great country has been left in by successive conservative and labour governments, and the disaster the liberal democrats have been in coalition, I am fighting for change both locally and nationally and to give the people the choice on the EU.

If you want to get in touch with me feel free to email or call

M:  07597356332
E:  info@darranpalmer.org.uk
T:  @darranjpalmer
FB: Darran Palmer UKIP Prospective MP