A M Photo-Graphics

Author Topic: Best place to live  (Read 5894 times)

amazon

Re: Best place to live
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 12:01:04 PM »
What has Mia got to do with .marple the best place to live .a lot of use will have signed the online petition cuts to parks etc .. Now they seem to be interfering in something else .
Marple in Action are (at my request) helping to raise awareness about the consultation on the cuts to park budgets. I've asked several other local organisations to help with this including Marple Local History Society, Marple Civic Society, Mellor Archaeological Trust, Senoir Citizens Association, Marple Business Forum etc. The more people that know about the consultation the better as far as I'm concerned. So they are not interfering, they are helping, and on this issue they seem to agree with you.

Amazon - thank you for filling in the consultation - please follow this up by raising awareness through your contacts with Compstall Cricket Club and ask as many people as you can to respond. You will be amazed at

how many people are simply not aware that this is going on.

Thank you mark , they are aware of the situation as are the friends of romiley park they have a big signing petition ongoing .

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 07:35:28 AM »
What has Mia got to do with .marple the best place to live .a lot of use will have signed the online petition cuts to parks etc .. Now they seem to be interfering in something else .
Marple in Action are (at my request) helping to raise awareness about the consultation on the cuts to park budgets. I've asked several other local organisations to help with this including Marple Local History Society, Marple Civic Society, Mellor Archaeological Trust, Senoir Citizens Association, Marple Business Forum etc. The more people that know about the consultation the better as far as I'm concerned. So they are not interfering, they are helping, and on this issue they seem to agree with you.

Amazon - thank you for filling in the consultation - please follow this up by raising awareness through your contacts with Compstall Cricket Club and ask as many people as you can to respond. You will be amazed at how many people are simply not aware that this is going on.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

sooty2

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 12:36:12 AM »
  What are the people who responded to the questionaire about council services interfering with?

the rover

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 09:39:26 PM »
Why doesn't MIA become 'Missing In Action' and disappear???????

amazon

Best place to live
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 07:47:47 PM »