Brabyns Preparatory School -Scholarships

Author Topic: Drug takers at Church  (Read 9001 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Drug takers at Church
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 07:57:42 PM »
So what is wrong asking what he did about it .

The problem is not what you asked but how you asked it. Also the fact that the three of you got straight in there giving Villager a hard time makes it worse. Compare your seemingly aggressive and accusing "So what have you done about it." with Howard's positive and helpful response. Even if you had just said "Have you reported it to the police?" it would have come across much better.

I'm not saying that these are major misdemeanors but after the problems over the weekend and my request only yesterday to consider if your replies are going to intimidate others I'm disappointed that you don't seem to have taken any notice.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

amazon

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2012, 07:54:08 PM »
Would it be possible if we could have a section if that's the right word were people can get in touch for such things as this I was not aware till Howard posted on this matter of numbers to ring .iknow of crime stoppers etc but they must be more informative nos out there that people would find usefull .

There is a section on this very website!

http://www.marple-uk.com/community/police.htm

Thanks Howard

wheels

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2012, 07:30:47 PM »
And perhaps this is a good example of what might put people off posting on here Heritage, Amazon and Wheels. A person makes only their second post on the forum, passing on some information that may or may not be useful, and you three immediately lay into them. Well done.

Well I sort of undertstand your point Mark equally if they were quietly enjoying themselves do we really need to be concerned. It wasn't in any way an attack just a "well life like that"

Howard

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2012, 07:24:00 PM »
Would it be possible if we could have a section if that's the right word were people can get in touch for such things as this I was not aware till Howard posted on this matter of numbers to ring .iknow of crime stoppers etc but they must be more informative nos out there that people would find usefull .

There is a section on this very website!

http://www.marple-uk.com/community/police.htm

amazon

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2012, 07:10:05 PM »
5 young lads were spotted snorting drugs at the side of the United Reformed Church on Hibbert Lane.  It was about 8:15 in the evening on the 23rd June.

I suggest that you contact the local PCSOs who patrol the area regularly and can keep an eye out. They're really good about things like this. For this area they are Bernie Kenyon and Wendy Warburton. You can get a message to them on 0161 427 0115. If they are out in the area (which is quite likely) you will get their answer machine, leave a message and contact number and they will definitely get back to you.

amazon

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2012, 07:04:22 PM »
Were they causeing any trouble/problems

They are hardly unique are they

So what is wrong asking what he did about it .

Howard

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 06:35:10 PM »
5 young lads were spotted snorting drugs at the side of the United Reformed Church on Hibbert Lane.  It was about 8:15 in the evening on the 23rd June.

I suggest that you contact the local PCSOs who patrol the area regularly and can keep an eye out. They're really good about things like this. For this area they are Bernie Kenyon and Wendy Warburton. You can get a message to them on 0161 427 0115. If they are out in the area (which is quite likely) you will get their answer machine, leave a message and contact number and they will definitely get back to you.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 06:17:15 PM »
And perhaps this is a good example of what might put people off posting on here Heritage, Amazon and Wheels. A person makes only their second post on the forum, passing on some information that may or may not be useful, and you three immediately lay into them. Well done.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

wheels

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 03:26:51 PM »
Were they causeing any trouble/problems

They are hardly unique are they

amazon

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 03:19:10 PM »

So what have you done about it.

Heritage

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 03:10:27 PM »
OK....erm....and....?

Villager

Drug takers at Church
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 01:29:47 PM »