Lawler & Co - Marple's Local Independent Estate Agent for Sales and Lettings

Author Topic: Drug takers at Church  (Read 9000 times)

wheels

Re: Drug takers at Church
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2012, 03:09:39 PM »
god i hate it when i agree with you Duke

Duke Fame

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2012, 01:32:57 PM »
Nothing hopefully I don't expect or hope its very high on their list of priorities

Perhaps we need to face facts, recreational drugs need to be legalised. Treat them like beer & tabs, control supply & tax it.

Think of the advantages:

This example where shady dealings intimidating passers by will be no more.

The underworld would be almost wiped out overnight, only extortion & prostitution (which should be legalised too - prostitution not extortion) would be available to them & there isn't really much money in that.

The cost of policing will be reduced & they can concentrate on altering witness statements.

Drugs would have proper warnings on them

Purity would be consistent

Tax take would be up

Usage would be in the open.

Theft would fall?

alan@marple

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2012, 11:15:19 PM »
Nothing hopefully I don't expect or hope its very high on their list of priorities
They are aware

wheels

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2012, 04:10:16 PM »

amazon

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2012, 03:52:17 PM »
So what did the Police have to say about drug taking

pirate Princess

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2012, 01:26:15 PM »
Think before you type!  ::) just like think before you speak!

This is why I've not been on here for a while because of the way people 'attack' what people say, its not nice or very friendly. Would you say half the things you say on here if it was face to face?!

Villager, take no notice you had a concern and you shared it and we are all a little wiser for it  ;) and we can keep our eyes open.

TINSLEY

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2012, 05:21:38 PM »
So what did the Police have to say about drug taking in Marple.

JMC

« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2012, 12:46:54 PM »
I find it quite distressing that people seem to think this kind of activity is OK and not causing a problem!.  I did report it to the police in an effort to stop the area becoming a place where such people think it is OK to take drugs.  There are young children on the street.

You did the right thing and I agree with you.

Villager

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2012, 12:00:33 PM »
I find it quite distressing that people seem to think this kind of activity is OK and not causing a problem!.  I did report it to the police in an effort to stop the area becoming a place where such people think it is OK to take drugs.  There are young children on the street.

simonesaffron

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2012, 08:43:15 AM »
Total agreement plus total agreement equals sense numbing tedium.

Telling people what to say and how to say it is a strange appointment but such an appointment there has to be.

Keep posting Heritage, you may be lots of things, and you very probably are - but you are never boring.

JMC

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2012, 11:12:32 PM »
I agree with admin and have been made to feel a post I made is silly or I have been 'corrected' on grammar etc. and then someone else carries it on. It could easily put others off coming here and the admin's warning was very clear the other day.

I think it is a perfectly reasonable post too (original post). I agree contact the PCSOs or make a note of it and report to the non emergency police number when it happens if it is a pattern. Hope you continue to post!

alan@marple

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2012, 09:49:31 PM »
Villager,

Thank you for the information. I now am made aware, and shall exercise caution when in that area. What might seem a trivial matter to some, in my opinion may cause great concern to responsible parents.

The problem being- the suppliers- and word of mouth to young (and older) folk who try it, then can't say no.

And whilst I am at it, I am sick and tired of the regular "smart Alec's", who continuously bleat about members who want to contribute for the common good- shame on you.

amazon

« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2012, 08:21:57 PM »
"Major misdemeanours".... " I'm disappointed"..??? Silly forum. Cheerio!!

Don't go we need you to fight the good fight . Its just that some people can use words better than some of us.

I didn't go to college they were non in them days .keep posting Heritage . Like your posts .

See you soon .Amazon .

wheels

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2012, 08:06:15 PM »
Well Hermitage I think thats a daft response. If I can say that Mark? For myself I will try to do better but don't sanitise us so much the bite goes from any discussion.

Heritage

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2012, 08:02:08 PM »
"Major misdemeanours".... " I'm disappointed"..??? Silly forum. Cheerio!!