Marple Health - for Wholefoods and Supplements to look GOOD and feel GREAT!

Author Topic: "Wandering A(e)ngus" - Buxton Lane area.  (Read 7082 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: "Wandering A(e)ngus" - Buxton Lane area.
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, 10:55:03 PM »
glad angus is home naughty lad,but iv never herd of foxes killing cats ???? new one on me as a fox will not attack anything that would put up a fight unless it was cornered and had to or protecting there young
Well, yes. I was merely speculating.

Incidentally, I went out to the car at about 9.30 the other night and met Mr Brock the badger strolling past the end of the drive. He stopped and we stood and looked at each other in a friendly fashion for a couple of minutes and then he waddled off down the road in the direction of the pub. I knew from th tracks that one of them frequented my garden but I'd never met him/her in the flesh.

rotten john

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2012, 09:00:27 PM »
glad angus is home naughty lad,but iv never herd of foxes killing cats ???? new one on me as a fox will not attack anything that would put up a fight unless it was cornered and had to or protecting there young

heather

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2011, 03:21:25 PM »
glad hes home safe and sound

Blossom

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2011, 09:29:23 PM »
So very pleased for you and Angus that he has come home.

alan@marple

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2011, 12:49:02 AM »
Welcome home Angus, but your still a naughty boy!

Rachael

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 11:56:11 PM »
Awww Im glad Angus is back safe and sound :)

My login is Henrietta

The wanderer returns
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 11:51:32 PM »
I had more or less given Angus up and assumed he'd either been run over or the fox had got him. I came in this afternoon and as usual I called out, more in hope than expectation. I left the back door open as I was dealing with the bin bags. Went out to the dustbin and who should come strolling nonchalantly up the path but Angus, as if he'd never been away!

He came in, had a bit of fishy and went and curled up under the radiator in the sitting room in his usual place and had a wash! I made a brew and turned on the television and he came and draped himself over my lap and went to sleep.

He's gone out again now but I hope he'll come back later. Too cold now to leave back door open.

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 02:39:41 PM »
Soory this cat iss female and no chip

Thank you, Susan.

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 02:36:46 PM »
This sounds like a cat who followed most of the way along Cross Lane last week - from opposite the postbox until opposite peacefield. Must have been Thursday about 5.30pm. The cat kept running alongside me and stopping til I walked on!  ;D
Sounds like Angus. He's very people friendly despite his problem with closed doors! I know he gets about a bit but he's never been missing this long.

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 02:31:11 PM »
In June I adopted Angus, a large tabby and white, neutered, male cat. He is very friendly and vocal and loves a cuddle, however, he has a bit of a phobia about being indoors. To cut a long story short, we had more or less got the better of this problem when he had to stay in the house on his own while I was out on Bonfire night. Since then he has refused to come in at night and has gone missing for 24 hours at a time. However, he has now been missing since Sunday morning.

Please could you check your outbuildings - garages, greenhouses, sheds, etc., to see if he has been shut in by accident.

He wears a black collar with an orange reflective design on it and a bell. answers to his name. 

which area do you live in .

Er - Buxton Lane......!

marpudlian

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 11:29:45 PM »
In June I adopted Angus, a large tabby and white, neutered, male cat. He is very friendly and vocal and loves a cuddle, however, he has a bit of a phobia about being indoors. To cut a long story short, we had more or less got the better of this problem when he had to stay in the house on his own while I was out on Bonfire night. Since then he has refused to come in at night and has gone missing for 24 hours at a time. However, he has now been missing since Sunday morning.

Please could you check your outbuildings - garages, greenhouses, sheds, etc., to see if he has been shut in by accident.

He wears a black collar with an orange reflective design on it and a bell. answers to his name. 

This sounds like a cat who followed most of the way along Cross Lane last week - from opposite the postbox until opposite peacefield. Must have been Thursday about 5.30pm. The cat kept running alongside me and stopping til I walked on!  ;D

Susan

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 08:00:12 PM »
Soory this cat iss female and no chip

Susan

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 07:55:12 PM »
My friend found a cat on Hibbert lane this week, white tabby colour just going to check with her.

amazon

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 08:25:17 PM »

which area do you live in .

My login is Henrietta

"Wandering A(e)ngus" - Buxton Lane area.
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 06:22:20 PM »