Marple Health - for Wholefoods and Supplements to look GOOD and feel GREAT!

Author Topic: Cash Machine in Rose Hill  (Read 4317 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Cash Machine in Rose Hill
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2011, 07:44:14 PM »
OK, Country life - I'm with Lisa here. You seem to be continuously taking anonymous pot shots at Mel at Rose Hill Stores and it appears to be all that you use the forum for. Please go visit Mel and sort out your differences like grown-ups face to face. If it is true that you are not the rubbish dumper then that should be possible shouldn't it?

In the meantime I'm locking this topic.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

rosehillstores

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2011, 07:38:19 PM »
Im sorry if i confused you with the rubbish dumper ,But if i have told you the cash mashine was out of order its because it was. But i do refute what you quoted me as saying you must have misheard me!.Why would i speak to any potential customer in that manner? you forget that despite previous posts i dont know you from adam you hide behind that handle , So its not going to happen is it. get a life! you still cant convince me that youre nothing to do with the raja bros.

county_life

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2011, 07:22:38 PM »
Sorry Tina I know it wasn't directed at me. My comment was more out of upset at being accused of something I can categorically say I've not done. He clearly is talking about someone.

Can I ask if you've caught the person in the act why weren't the police called as I'd call the police if someone was dumping on my property!!

county_life

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2011, 06:58:24 PM »
May I also add I paid money to order an extra black bin as well so to tell me I'm dumping house hold waste in your bin is laughable.

tina

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 06:56:42 PM »
country_life, I'm sorry if you thought I was directing my post at you re the litter. It was just a general observation I have made.

county_life

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2011, 06:53:50 PM »
I'm sorry, I think you've mistaken me for someone else. I live less than a minute away from the tip for one so would be easier to go to the tip than a public bin. Also I've 2 can bins as I have 2 big dogs and only just fill one so how I'm being accused of this I don't know. I've noticed dumps near the train station which I think is dis picable so how I can be accused of this I've no idea.

Obviously I'm not the only one who the spar seem to have a problem with as he's obviously talking about someone. The only issue you should have with me is shopping next door but unfortunately as I've previously mentioned I'm quite newly married with a mortgage and the cheaper the better. Free country unfortunately.

This is treading on old ground though which I'm not going to do.

I've checked with Santander and when they reply I'll post on here.

As previously put if they tell me you have a right to stop using the cash machine then fair play otherwise if you have no right I'm afraid I'll use it and I'll let the other person I know you've stopped from using it too.

tina

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2011, 06:13:50 PM »
I have noticed alot of litter being dumped in carrier bags, public waste bins over flowing with carrier bags of beer cans. A note was left on the 1 by the bus stop near the rolling pin, asking for the rubbish to be disposed of properly. The grass area next to the railway bridge has become a dumping ground also, which happens to be carrier bags of beer cans, either someone has a drink problem or are just too lazy to walk a little further to the tip!
I didn't think for 1 minute someone would be barred from using a cash machine for not shopping in the shop its attached to.

rosehillstores

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2011, 05:54:22 PM »
What country life failed to tell you was that this wasn't the first time we had had words. has anybody noticed how much less litter there is on the car park. The litter bin was constantly overflowing because someone was dumping household rubbish in it both illegal and anti social. Country life was caught in the act a couple off weeks back and told not to come onto my property again PURE SOUR GRAPES because he now has to dispose of his rubbish responsibly. I do not have to have anybody on my property just because the cash point is sited there.

chicken lady

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2011, 06:24:50 AM »
I used the cash machine yesterday morning,  didn't buy anything from Spar, there wasn't an issue.

county_life

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2011, 08:08:35 PM »
My main post was to find out who owned the rights to the cash machine and who to contact. If it happened anywhere else in Marple I would have asked the same on here and saying about trying to damage his business is very unfair. If he hadn't have said it no post would have been put on and obviously I have nothing better to do with my life than come on and in your eyes try and ruin the the spar.

As explained before I don't drive and it's very convenient to use the machine but now I can't.

Please do go in and speak to him and I hope your on here with an apology as I think it's very unfair with the comments you've made about me.

I'll post my reply from Santander if anyone is interested and I won't post again about anything to do with the spar again as I have no issue with the man, just think he's a little unfair on people.

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2011, 07:55:24 PM »
It does not offend me at all. However this forum as far as i am concerned is to discuss issues relating to our community.

Your posts, however, are generally very personal, directed at the owner of the Rose Hill Spar... who by the way I do not know personally and I doubt very much would know me from Eve when i go in.

By all means complain to the bank that owns the machine.. but I see no reason to come on this forum and tell us all once again that the Spar man is a nasty man! Though I am sure you feel very aggrieved by what has happened, you do obviously, from all your other postings, have a personal issue with the owner of the Spar, and I feel it right to remind people of that when you make a post like this because your posts could be quite damaging to his business and that is unfair!

Am I doubting your honesty?  No, I don't think so.. but there are ALWAYS 2 sides to every story, and because of your previous negative postings, I am most certainly NOT gong to judge Mel in a negative light until I see and hear his side of this story and I urge others reading this to do the same.

If however you were a regular active member of this forum, adding comments to other issues (I really do find it hard to believe anyone in marple would have no opinions about everything thats going on at the moment!!) then maybe I would feel differently.. but you dont so...

county_life

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2011, 07:15:15 PM »
Oh hi , it's you again who thought I was part of the Raja business.

Completely understand how it looks as you're right about my previous posts but I'll be totally honest. I'm a young(ish) lad who has only really had issues with the spar and being totally honest most the other things I don't have strong enough feelings about at the moment, the other thing is maybe the closing of Rose Hill ticket office because I get the train everyday and it'll be a shame as Tony is a top bloke.

I didn't want to mention the other issues as they've been and gone but this is something that happened last night and I wanted people's honest opinions On if he's allowed to do this or not. Ive emailed Santander this morning so I'll copy the response on here when they reply.

Going with has it happened to anyone else I know if is yes. I asked on my Facebook page yesterday if anyone knew and a girl who I use to go to school with told me it happened to her Dad as well who is unfortunately very ill and can't go to another machine which is why I asked on here.

I'm not sure why you have such an issue with me posting on here and I'm sorry if things I put offends you but this site is about issues in Marple and in my eyes if he's doing it to other people then its just not right.

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2011, 06:55:30 PM »
Has this happened to anyone else at all?   I think I might go in on monday and discuss this with the spar owner as I ve never heard of this happening before anywhere and I feel maybe he had his reasons and should have a chance to come on here and explain these actions

County life - Whats your opinion on the other issues in Marple as you havent posted here for a while? In fact I believe apart from 2 posts ALL your posts have been in relation to "issues" that you have with Spar ? 

I'd certainly like to get Mels opinion here on this before the Marple whispers roll into action as this could be, once again, very damaging to his business. 

alison

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2011, 10:39:14 AM »
do tell the bank - it may be installed at the spar, but it is owned and maintained by the bank, and I'm not sure but I think the store owner may get a form of rent. It also costs money to provide a cash machine, and why should they do that if their customers can't use it.

But even if he doesn't he's cutting off his nose to spite his face, as if you use the cash machine at the Spar, surely you might pop in to pick up some stuff. If you need cash and you can't use the cash machine there, you'll go elsewhere as will any additional custom

county_life

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 11:05:29 PM »
That's fair enough, if I get told that from Santander tomorrow then I'll use another machine, not a problem.

Just think its very petty to be honest.