Marple based web design | Websites That Work For You!

Author Topic: Marple in Action RALLY 10th Sept 2pm Memorial Park  (Read 28191 times)

mum_of_2

Re: Marple in Action RALLY 10th Sept 2pm Memorial Park
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 08:15:19 PM »
My sincere apologises, I thought you said "how open would the MICROWAVE be", As if you were refering to "brain washing"
As for weither your welcome or not at the rally i'm not sure, The best bet is to assume that "yes" campaginers arn't, unless someone tells you otherwise :)
o if the yes campaign is not welcome then wht say it is an open microphone, why say the community can ask questions and why say this is our chance to speak to the people making decisions on our behalf? We are not accepting this!! Thats plain wrong, if the yes campaign are not welcome, how about those on the fence??   see you there!!!

Smithy166

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 05:01:45 PM »
My sincere apologises, I thought you said "how open would the MICROWAVE be", As if you were refering to "brain washing"
As for weither your welcome or not at the rally i'm not sure, The best bet is to assume that "yes" campaginers arn't, unless someone tells you otherwise :)

Henry_

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 10:34:09 PM »
Microwave? Open? When a microwave is open it doesn't work, built in safety feature....

WHAAAAAT? lol you have just completly confused me haha

You said it!

Serious question though. If MIA are funding the rally they may want to keep the 'Yes' lot out of it, and I could understand that argument. Would be good to know if we're welcome or not.

mum_of_2

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 12:22:29 AM »
Microwave? Open? When a microwave is open it doesn't work, built in safety feature....

WHAAAAAT? lol you have just completly confused me haha

Smithy166

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 07:06:46 PM »

Henry_

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 06:20:22 PM »
Marple in Action are holding a Rally in the Memorial Park Sat 10Th September at 2pm  Andrew Stunnel MP and Councillors have confirmed that they will be there to answer our questions.  An invitation has also been sent to Christina Cassidy (Principal ) CAMSFC. Andrew Hubert ( finance ) CAMSFC  All current Governors of CAMSFC and Paul Lawrence ( Planning ) SMBC.    To date we have not had a reply from CAMSFC or SMBC but will keep you posted of developments.
There will be an open microphone for you to ask questions and hopefully we will be able to obtain answers to our questions
So please do your best to attend this is your opportunity to speak directly to the people who will be making these decisions on your behalf    Come and to let them know that the majority of people in and around Marple do not want a supermarket in the heart of a residential area.  

How 'open' will the microphone be?

Miss Marple

Marple in Action RALLY 10th Sept 2pm Memorial Park
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 05:46:10 PM »
Marple in Action are holding a Rally in the Memorial Park Sat 10Th September at 2pm  Andrew Stunnel MP and Councillors have confirmed that they will be there to answer our questions.  An invitation has also been sent to Christina Cassidy (Principal ) CAMSFC. Andrew Hubert ( finance ) CAMSFC  All current Governors of CAMSFC and Paul Lawrence ( Planning ) SMBC.    To date we have not had a reply from CAMSFC or SMBC but will keep you posted of developments.
There will be an open microphone for you to ask questions and hopefully we will be able to obtain answers to our questions
So please do your best to attend this is your opportunity to speak directly to the people who will be making these decisions on your behalf    Come and to let them know that the majority of people in and around Marple do not want a supermarket in the heart of a residential area.