Marple Stationery Supplies - Everything for the home, school and office

Author Topic: Face book untruths and exagerations  (Read 8115 times)

Miss Marple

Re: Face book untruths and exagerations
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2011, 08:55:38 PM »
Maybe we know information because we have been into meetings, spoken to planners, had sight of FOI , had sight of leaked emails, had leaked correspondence etc ect ect.  I am getting tired of repeating  myself so without sounding rude I would suggest that anyone doubting what's been said brings themselves up to speed with all the information on this site.  Then if you require an explanation or require further background information just post and your question will be answered.   Because unlike what has been posted about me on the Yes Face Book page I do have a life  ::) and a very demanding and time consuming job as well as family commitments etc etc so I am beginning to tire of constantly reiterating information which is well documented on this site.  
For people to lead a YES campaign they must have all the facts about , noise, traffic, increased crime rate, loss of swimming pool, size of the development, loss of independent shops, parking issues, light pollution  Because  if the supermarket goes ahead and problems arise you will be answerable to a lot of people including myself if it causes me unforeseen problems that I have not been warned about, so word to the
wise Look at all the facts, research other areas around where supermarket giants have moved in so when people come knocking to ask what you are going to do to rectify the problems you have all the answers.  MIA are not a bunch of middle class oldies, nor are they all shop owners and looking on the Yes face book page I know most you and more so your parents , well correction the ones who live in and around Marple so you can be sure they know me.   ;)

Henry_

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 08:26:25 PM »
- Marple Baths will be demolished in favour of a huge roundabout

- There will be a Portwood sized Tesco/Asda on Hibbert Lane

- Any Buxton Lane redevelopment will be a huge monstrosity

- The college are thinking about leaving Marple

What was that you were saying about untruths and exaggerations?

Smithy166

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 07:43:13 PM »
I think its about time someone said what you've just said,
However, i'm not going to comment individually YET as I could rant till the ends of the earth about there dealings.
If you want me to fill you in on my views however, please PM me :)

sooty2

Face book untruths and exagerations
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 06:07:05 PM »
I think it only fair that the Yes people on Face book and on this forum too ,correct posts on Facebook that you know are untrue.How could Gaz Ashworth be intimidated  by the old people or words to that effect on the stall? Face book users comments not mine.MIA don't sell TescoNo tee shirts.That narrow minded person who called people in rented housing is a new member.His comments will not be tolerated i'm sure from everybody they offend.The poster in someones garden was a mistake. People on the stall said this,people on the stall said that or I said this to them or I said that to them,99% of this is untrue! I could go on but that site is absolutely full of untruths and some of the two site users know that don't you? ::)