Cole and Fox Interior Design Marple | Romiley | Stockport

Author Topic: What in the World are they Spraying?  (Read 5332 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: What in the World are they Spraying?
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2011, 09:35:33 AM »
Amazon and Zebedee - you are welcome to continue your debate privately but not here. This topic is now locked. Admin.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

zebedee

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011, 08:52:59 AM »
You think this is to be ridiculed?
Why do you call yourself Amazon? I have a theory.

Is it because you think it doesn't matter that every year an area of rainforest the size of New Jersey is cut down and destroyed?
(it's fine what are they going on about? duh)
Or, you love the shopping website, because you are just a mindless online consumer? hopefully the latter.

Here's a quote by the Geo-Engineering Scientist from the 'What in the World' film at 08:30 into it, you'll love this:

"And by the way, it's not really a moral hazard it's more like FREE RIDING ON OUR GRANDKIDS" sounds like something you might say.

"Useless Eater" comes to mind as well, a much used term we are all being referred to by the 'great people' who control our lives.
You epitomise the term.

As for Zebedee i prefer the Biblical reference: "Zebedee was a fisherman, probably of some means. Father of James and John."

amazon

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2011, 05:39:34 PM »
Magic Roundabout comes to mind ............... ;)

zebedee

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2011, 04:10:15 PM »
Amazon, you don't know what's killing the bees, if you did we wouldn't have a problem!
No i'm not one to stand on street corners, the modern way of doing it is on t.v and online like Hugh's Fish Fight last night:

http://www.fishfight.net/

You're not the type of person who arrogantly assumes the solution to big problems comes in a 'quick fix' i.e mites on Bees are you?
That's just one affliction affecting Bees. Pesticides and intensive farming techniques requiring massive amounts of Nitrogen (oil based)
fertiliser might have something to do with it, don't you think? Or do you think? No i don't think so.
Another issue is Mobile phone towers confusing them, the list goes on, we don't know, we need to research this and fast, therefore we need aware politicians.

If you really want to help them, sign the petition below while i've got you on this 'virtual street corner':
http://www.avaaz.org/en/save_the_bees
http://www.adoptahive.co.uk/

amazon

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2011, 02:20:46 PM »
Globall bee decline is caused by mites .not whatever your going on about . your not one off them that stands on Marple precinct on Saturday mornings are you .ASKING PEOPLE TO SIGN FORMS .

zebedee

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 10:45:23 AM »
Global change starts at the local level! This is a local issue because it 'looks' like i'm being sprayed in Marple!
The global Bee decline is another very important local/global issue surely?

And no, not scare mongering, just truth seeking, "Conspiracy Theory, Conspiracy Theory" every time the status quo is questioned, sounds like a squawking ostrich to me! (you shouldn't JUST believe the mainstream media!) here's a site that is full of scientific evidence against the Chemtrail theory:
http://contrailscience.com/what-in-the-world-are-they-spraying/
They prove that Aluminium is abundant in the earth's crust and all around us, and say that the trails we are seeing are just ice particles in the very cold stratosphere.
But, the filmmakers point out the PH of the soil tested in different parts of the world like Hawaii, a pristine ecosystem in the middle of the Pacific, is changing from being
acidic to PH neutral, in the last 10 years (not good for growing food) this is not covered in the counter argument?
I think this kind of mistrust comes from massive multinational companies, who basically dictate our government policies now, they are too big and too powerful and will stop at nothing to achieve their goals of profit margin widening, whatever the cost, i.e Deepwater Horizon oil spill, how careless was that?
I would love someone to convince me Chemtrails don't exist and offer another reason why Alzheimer's is so common now?

Dave

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 10:33:16 AM »
Judging by the lack of response to this issue, (this is going on whether we like it or not people),
i'm assuming we've got a bunch of ostriches with heads firmly stuck in the sand!

But ask about 'how you're doing with your bins' and you get thousands of responses!!
All i want is to get a dialogue going on this subject and if you can disprove this is going on, i want to hear about it!

Whilst taking your point, zebedee, you need to notice those two words 'Local Community' at the top of this page.   This may be a real issue, or it may, as some believe, be 'scaremongering', but either way it's a global matter not a local one. 

moonforest

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 10:25:44 AM »
"GLOBAL BEE EMERGENCY
Quietly, globally, billions of bees are dying, threatening our crops and food. But a global ban of one group of pesticides could save bees from extinction.

Four European countries have begun banning these poisons, and some bee populations are recovering. But chemical companies are lobbying hard to keep all killer pesticides on the market. A global outcry now for a ban in the US and EU, where debate is raging, could provoke a total ban and a ripple effect around the world. "

Even if one wishes to dismiss the chemtrails thing (I personally have an open mind on that subject) this bee issue should be a cause for concern, surely?

Cyberman

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 08:27:38 AM »
I think the "Ostrich Response" is because we have googled the subject and decided it's unjustified scaremongering.

zebedee

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 12:23:30 AM »
Seventeen Windows? what are you going on about?
Theories as to why it's going on don't distract from the fact that it is going on do they?

sgk

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 10:17:53 PM »
Unless we've got clear empirical evidence that the perpetrator masterminding this dastardly operation resides in Seventeen Windows, I'm thinking this thread belongs on conspiracy fanboy sites.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 08:12:27 PM »
I stopped reading when I got to this bit:

"This has been planned for well over a century and is now being perpetrated by Malthusian-Minded-Men like David Rockefeller, Jacques Cousteau, Bertrand Russell, Zbignew Brzezinski, Henry Kissinger, Prince Philip & the Rothschilds to kill off 9 out of 10 people now living on this Planet, and to establish Global Government under a New World Order."

::)
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

zebedee

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 01:27:27 PM »
Judging by the lack of response to this issue, (this is going on whether we like it or not people),
i'm assuming we've got a bunch of ostriches with heads firmly stuck in the sand!

But ask about 'how you're doing with your bins' and you get thousands of responses!!
All i want is to get a dialogue going on this subject and if you can disprove this is going on, i want to hear about it!

zebedee

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2011, 10:33:38 AM »
This is the last i'm going to say on this to convince you it's not 'drivel'.
Ron Paul is a progressive U.S Congressman who cares about Freedom and Liberty, this link has his backing and urges all Americans to join his petition, i know we live in U.K, but to break down the wall of disinformation it takes a voice like Ron Paul to convince people. This spraying is not confined to American borders:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread647845/pg1

All you need to know about Chemtrails, although it doesn't mention Aluminium Oxide, i'm not a Chemist all i know is i want them to stop spraying:

http://www.rense.com/general/need.htm

zebedee

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 09:46:35 AM »
The documentary is not from Fox News, it contains clips from the mainstream media that has leaked out, watch the whole film before you pass judgement, the film is made by G. Edward Griffin a respected American film producer, author, and political lecturer.
Rupert Murdoch is doing his utmost to stop this information getting out!!
Regarding your 'evidence' it all depends where you get your figures, the crazy people spraying millions of tons of these toxic chemicals of which Aluminium Oxide is only one, (the most prevalent), there are high levels of Barium and Silver Oxide in this 'mixture' as well.
You are missing the point entirely anyway, they are spraying this without our consent! What do you say about the dramatic change of PH in our soil? And the decline of the global Bee population, connect the dots on that one and see where it leads you.
And they plan to spray 100's of millions of tons of it in the future, without any news on Murdoch's web of lies you call the 'News'.
I am not trying to scare anyone, just make them aware, so we can put pressure on our politicians to do something about it, we need to wake up from our X Factor stupor and do something about it, support the petitions out there, here's one which is making a difference:
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/save_the_bees/?vl
Power to the People!