Consulting Structural & Civil Engineers in Marple Bridge

Author Topic: Help please - Has this leaflet been delivered to your home?  (Read 2812 times)

Rachael

Re: Help please - Has this leaflet been delivered to your home?
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2010, 10:35:26 AM »
p.s it deffo came on its own with 2 other leaflets,  one for gardening services and the other im not sure  and not with the free paper

Rachael

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2010, 10:32:34 AM »
Mark, we have definately had one, and you know where I live ,  I have also had someone knock on the door from the leaflet distributing company to ask whether i have had it delivered or not .

I know I have had it  ( think it was last week or so ) because I remember thinking that I knew it was your sons company .

My login is Henrietta

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 08:54:21 PM »
Hi,

I had this leaflet delivered last week to Upper Hibbert Lane and one of my friends has had it delivered to her on Buxton Lane in the last week or so.
We're at the bottom end of Buxton Lane near Brydges Road and we haven't had it.

Harry

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 08:27:17 AM »
I've not had one. Seven Stiles estate.

I would have remembered that as Paul has refitted both my bathrooms.

tina

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 11:19:29 PM »
I've not had it delivered... bridge way

Kaz

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 02:33:05 PM »
Hi,

I had this leaflet delivered last week to Upper Hibbert Lane and one of my friends has had it delivered to her on Buxton Lane in the last week or so.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 12:12:51 PM »
Thanks Barbara.

I've had negative responses from folk on Strines Road, Fernwood (Marple Bridge), Kingfisher Mews and one other (address not yet known) - thank you too.

Would appreciate as many more as possible please, either here or by email.

Incidently, we have confirmed that they should have been delivered on their own (with two other leaflets) and not hidden inside a newspaper.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Barbara

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 09:42:17 AM »
Yes we have - Ley Hey estate.

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Help please - Has this leaflet been delivered to your home?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 10:22:34 PM »
I wonder if users would help me to conduct a bit of a survey. My son has paid a fair sum of money to have 10,000 leaflets delivered to Marple, Hawk Green and Marple Bridge homes over the last fortnight but we are concerned that they have not all been delivered. The leaflet is shown below, it's quite bright and hopefully you might remember it even if you didn't keep it!

At the moment we haven't had one (we live on Woodville Drive) my son hasn't had one on Plane Tree Close and the other son on Hibbert Lane hasn't had one either. We know someone on Peacefield who has had one and someone on Barnsfold Road. We've asked someone in Marple Bridge (can't remember name of road) and they haven't had one either.

Could you please let me know if you have had one of these delivered to your house or not over the last fortnight and the name of your street. You can reply here but if you don't want to share your details with everyone that's fine but please PM me or email to mark@marple-uk.com.

Thanks in anticipation.

Mark  

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website