RC Cars, RC Helicopters, RC Planes | Nitrotek Ltd

Author Topic: Meals Service for Older People/housebound/ difficulty with shopping, cooking  (Read 8854 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
I recommend you send Tracey a PM as this will automatically send her an email, rather than wait for her to see your message here.

Hi can you contact me re your meal service I have mislaid you email address and have handed out all the leaflets
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Miss Marple

Hi can you contact me re your meal service I have mislaid you email address and have handed out all the leaflets

traceycurtis

Re: Meals Service Home Cooked meals delivered to your door. New Business
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2010, 12:57:25 PM »
Hi Henrietta

Thanks for that ! Pass the word around, if you know anyone who may be interested in this type of service.

Happy to provide samples ! Comapny name is Curtis Cuisine !

Cheers

My login is Henrietta

Hi  All

Just to advise that I will be soon delivering hot food at lunch times to people in the community, as an alternative to the current community meals service provided by the council

All the food is home cooked  using the same ingredients and techniques you would at home, using quality ingredients, and delivered direct to the home of the client.

If you  have family, friends, neighbours who may be interested in this service please contact me personally for further details.

Also  I am now registered with Age Concern !!

Thanks
Congratulations on being up and running now Tracey. My mother has just moved into a home otherwise we'd be signing up for your service.

traceycurtis

Hi  All

Just to advise that I will be soon delivering hot food at lunch times to people in the community, as an alternative to the current community meals service provided by the council

All the food is home cooked  using the same ingredients and techniques you would at home, using quality ingredients, and delivered direct to the home of the client.

If you  have family, friends, neighbours who may be interested in this service please contact me personally for further details.

Also  I am now registered with Age Concern !!

Thanks

traceycurtis

Hi to anyone who may be interested !!!

I now have some sample menus available, please respond to me personally for details, I will happily send them to you directly.

Thanks

traceycurtis

Hi

Menus should be available by the end of the week, slight delay because I have been on holiday. Initial  target area Marple, Mellor, Romiley. Please contact me personally for further details !

Thanks for your interest

Miss Marple

Hi have you sorted prices, menu's, cost, leaflets  and areas that you cover yet.

My login is Henrietta

Hi

I am in the process of setting up a meals service from my home in Marple Bridge, offering home cooked foods/soups etc (produce from local traders) delivered to houses in the Marple area. I am offering a personal and friendly service.

Do you have relatives, friends, neighbours, or yourself who has difficulty cooking, shopping etc that may be interested in this service ?  

If you are interested or require more information, then please don't hesitate to contact me, I would like to hear from you !  Thanks
I hope you do well. For a while my mother had the frozen dinners from a company named after a county in the south of England with f-i-n-e in the title (there was a misnomer if ever there was one!) and they were disgusting. Even the dog turned up her nose at the left-overs!

Miss Marple

When you have leaflets available with prices and travelling radius let me know as there is a real market for home cooked food as an alternative to the frozen variety which is delivered to the elderly or disabled.

traceycurtis

Hi
Thank you  for your interest. I am currently in the process of setting up a menu, but as a guide I am looking at offerring one pot type dishes, for example lamb and beef casseroles, fishermans pie, chicken hotpots and many more, also homemade vegetable soups.

Prices will  start from around £4.00 for main dishes depending on meats etc, and start at approx £2.00 for soups. Still in discussion with local suppliers/butchers  so prices  not finalised at yet.

Let me know your thoughts any suggestions welcome   

Miss Marple

Hi what do the meals cost and do you have a menu

amazon

ok good luck with your meals .

traceycurtis

Hi

Thanks, but I am already registered with Stockport MBC and have food safety certificates, plus enhanced CRB.

amazon

If You do this please make sure you register with stockport mbc . all premises that supply food need To be registered  with them .