Michelle Reynolds Podiatrist, Marple

Author Topic: vile and horrible little gits  (Read 2493 times)

bat man

Re: vile and horrible little gits
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 04:56:30 PM »
Why not form a concortium and buy the place....

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 05:51:21 PM »
I hope you are right but the present owner of the cottage had a long-running battle with vandals and I fear not. I think this is probably why he lost heart and it's up for auction (although that's only my guess and not from the horse's mouth).
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 01:58:10 PM »
i suppose it was during the Fair.. so maybe.. just maybe they wont be down there til next year ( well its robably too dark and scary!!)

Dave

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 07:39:02 AM »
The other evening while walking the dog, Mrs Dave encountered three young lads (age 12 - 15-ish) hanging around the former 'pink house' looking guilty and obviously up to no good.  Let's hope things improve if someone buys it at auction and moves in.

Mark's idea about making it a cafe/visitor centre has obvious attractions, but I can see why the Council is reluctant - it's at the 'wrong' end of the park.  Also, unless there's someone living in it permanently, there's always the danger of it becoming a 'hanging-out-spot' for the 'vile and horrible little gits' when the cafe is closed.     :(

Lisa Oldham

vile and horrible little gits
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 03:48:37 PM »
walking to the Raft race today through brabyns.. what lovely tasteful vandalism on Iron Bridge cottage... Its been covered in dog S---  wish the kids would put their vivid imaginations to better use :(