Lawler & Co - Marple's Local Independent Estate Agent for Sales and Lettings

Author Topic: Family tree  (Read 6242 times)

dearsley

Re: Family tree
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2022, 03:59:34 PM »
Did you receive any information to your query? Mellor FC celebrates its centenary in 2023.....and we would love to hear from people who contributed to its history. Please e mail gdearsley@aol.com (George Dearsley)

liz appleby

Family tree
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 10:12:26 AM »
I am trying to find a Jackie who was in Nab Top, late 50s/60. Could that be you? If so there is someone who is trying to contact you. If it's you please contact me

Jackie

Family tree
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 08:23:08 PM »
I am looking for any information about Sydney Martin born in Chadwick Street, Marple in 1907. It is known that he had a brother called Cyril Booth Martin born at the same address in 1915. Their parents were Frank and Ellen nee Booth.

The Martin family have been in Marple since 1851 when they were living at Brick Row.

Sydney Martin had one son called Brian, but his wife died and Brian was brought up by relatives. He married again in 1943 and had a daughter and another son.

Sydney must have played football for Mellor FC I have a medallion that he won in the 1920s. His photograph appears on the history section of the Mellor FC website.

I would love to hear of any information about any member of the Martin family still living in Marple.
  ':O'