A M Photo-Graphics

Author Topic: Car accident  (Read 3058 times)

Belly

Car accident
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 09:05:59 PM »
Quote (Cuthbert @ May 06 2006,21:06)
Accident in Mellor last night.
Believe very nasty with possible fatalities?

Young kids in powerful cars is a dangerous mix.  

Are my kids safe (all primary school age)?

Not if you allow them to drive....

Cuthbert

Car accident
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2006, 09:06:23 PM »
Accident in Mellor last night.
Believe very nasty with possible fatalities?

Young kids in powerful cars is a dangerous mix.  

Are my kids safe (all primary school age)?

neegel

Car accident
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 07:45:53 PM »
it makes no difference if you report them, as we did and still nothing was done so the racing goes on

dms

Car accident
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 02:10:37 PM »
People are not learning are they. Marplian was quite right to post about the accident and the sentment is right!

Remember as rightly posted by admin if you witness driving of an unacceptable nature call the Police 0161 872 5050.

I have done so today, because I am sick of the same rubbish different day malarky.

The peacock has been out making his tyres even more bald.

It has to stop or someone will be killed.

Marplian

Car accident
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2006, 01:39:10 PM »
The 'boy racer' topic is closed but i just wanted to mention the accident which happened on Stockport Rd in the week. Two cars were involved and one was on it's roof! It was pretty bad! I just wanted to point out that the car on it's roof was similiar to the concerned vehicle in the 'boy racer' topic and the people involved were young. It made me realise the tradgedy that could easily occur to these careless drivers and that talking about it on here isn't as half as effective as actually seeing it infront of you! It was a real eye opener for me as this has been a recent topic on here. I just hope that the drivers we are concerned for take note. Thanks x