All your Marple and Stockport property and financial needs under one roof

Author Topic: Taxi from Manchester Airport  (Read 1334 times)

JohnBates

Re: Taxi from Manchester Airport
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2022, 03:21:22 PM »
asappcars  have been good. Ring and let them know flight number so can adjust for changes in landing time. 0161 477 3666

ROTHERS

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 07:39:09 AM »
I have used StreetCars in the past, they have a booth at the airport. Around £35/£40.  I tried in Feb, but it was a 1hr wait, so used the Black cab, £52 back to Marple.

wheels

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2022, 10:42:56 PM »
You should expect to pay about £25 from the Airport to Marple but I do find it a pain calling one when you have arrived and have collected any baggage then waiting for them to arrive then finding the driver. Manchester Airport for pick ups is a nightmare.  Public transport as outlined by others above is a much better deal so long as you are not arriving in the middle of the night.

andrewbowden

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 05:34:53 PM »
You could get the train or tram to Ma nchester then train to Marple .what time of day are you coming back 394 does run from airport but not sat or sunday and its only 2 hour service .

i can give you times buses if your interested .

394 runs Glossop to Stepping Hill so doesn't serve the airport.  The 199 serves the airport hourly from High Lane where you could connect with the 394 (don't ask me if the times match up.  Alternatively you can pick up the 199 or any airport bus from Stockport.

amazon

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 04:59:50 PM »
Uber?  Is the bus still running from Manchester Airport that drops off at High Lane?  You could get a taxi from there or someone could pick you up.
You could get the train or tram to Ma nchester then train to Marple .what time of day are you coming back 394 does run from airport but not sat or sunday and its only 2 hour service .

i can give you times buses if your interested .

Deniseredmini

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 04:15:45 PM »
Uber?  Is the bus still running from Manchester Airport that drops off at High Lane?  You could get a taxi from there or someone could pick you up.

amazon

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 02:09:26 PM »
Could someone recommend a taxi firm to take me to Marple from the airport? And approx cost?
Dont use black cabs they rip you off .we were charged 45 pounds some weeks ago lynx dont turn up ,better ringing round getting prices

Blackfryers

Taxi from Manchester Airport
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 01:38:13 PM »
Could someone recommend a taxi firm to take me to Marple from the airport? And approx cost?