Marple Health - for Wholefoods and Supplements to look GOOD and feel GREAT!

Linked Events

• Marple French Group - January Meeting: January 31, 2018
  • Marple French Group - February Meeting: February 28, 2018
  • Marple French Group - March Meeting: March 28, 2018
  • Marple French Group - April Meeting: April 25, 2018
  • Marple French Group - May Meeting: May 30, 2018
  • Marple French Group - June Meeting: June 27, 2018
  • Marple French Group - July Meeting: July 25, 2018
  • Marple French Group - August Meeting: August 29, 2018
  • Marple French Group - September Meeting: September 26, 2018
  • Marple French Group - October Meeting: October 31, 2018
  • Marple French Group - November Meeting: November 28, 2018

Author Topic: Marple French Conversation Group  (Read 26856 times)

nbt

Re: Marple French Conversation Group
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2018, 01:26:04 PM »
This months's Marple French Group meeting is this Wednesday,  31st October at 8pm in the Ring o'Bells. Anyone wanting to practise French is welcome to come along to this free social evening - you don't have to be fluent and help will be freely available. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/marplefrenchgroup/?eid=ARCsVY_mVASe_9QjheJb0XbBS09hKgjaDGxIfVc4zK9-G7N6258haQKC0nxAPMZm2b65QyUc63mjrSA8
NBT: Notoriously Bad Typist

nbt

« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2018, 02:49:36 PM »
This months's Marple French Group meeting is tomorrow, Wed 26th September, 8pm at the Ring o'Bells. Anyone wanting to practise French is welcome to come along to this free social evening - you don't have to be fluent and help will be freely available. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in the event discussion on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/events/651241181904631/?event_time_id=651241185237964

nbt

« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2018, 05:06:19 PM »
This months's Marple French Group meeting is tomorrow, Wed 29th August, 8pm at the Ring o'Bells. Anyone wanting to practise French is welcome to come along to this free social evening - you don't have to be fluent and help will be freely available. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or in the event discussion

nbt

« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2018, 10:23:45 AM »
Gosh, time flies. Tonight's the night for this month's meeting - you might well hear us talking french but if not just ask at the bar and they'll point you in the right direction. Last month the weather was so lovely we at in the beer garden so fingers crossed we can do the same tonight

emmaa91, hope to see you come along?

emmaa91

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2018, 08:09:10 AM »
Hey guys I'm new in Marple and I'm really keen on practicing my French so can't wait for the next event! Would there be anyone interested in practicing with me some evening after work?

nbt

« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2018, 10:54:15 AM »
True, and some people may appreciate the chance to join the U3A group as well as Marple French Group, thank you for pointing it out

amazon

« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2018, 10:22:21 AM »
they may do, but U3A is aimed at the more mature generation (University of the 3rd Age - retired people). I've another 20 years before I retire and some of our regulars are much younger than me
ok i was not to no that was i .

nbt

« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2018, 09:04:05 AM »
they may do, but U3A is aimed at the more mature generation (University of the 3rd Age - retired people). I've another 20 years before I retire and some of our regulars are much younger than me

amazon

« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2018, 04:57:11 PM »
whoops, forgot to alert people to May's meeting - apologies for that. June's meeting  is in 2 days - Wed 27th June, 8pm at the Ring o'Bells. Anyone wanting to practise French is welcome to come along to this free social evening - you don't have to be fluent and help will be freely available. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or message me
Dont the u3a do a french group they used to meet at the windsor castle pub .

nbt

« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2018, 12:01:46 PM »
whoops, forgot to alert people to May's meeting - apologies for that. June's meeting  is in 2 days - Wed 27th June, 8pm at the Ring o'Bells. Anyone wanting to practise French is welcome to come along to this free social evening - you don't have to be fluent and help will be freely available. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or message me

nbt

« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2018, 02:12:41 PM »
Advance warning this month, one week till this month's meeting - Weds 25th April, 8pm at the Ring o'Bells

nbt

« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2018, 02:15:39 PM »
Last month's meeting coincided with the snow that blanketed Marple, so the meeting was a little quiet - though it did go ahead and Chas and I had a nice chat.

Hopefully tonight's meeting will be easier to get to, hope to see a few people down

nbt

« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2018, 11:35:34 AM »
The calendar has been updated to show the planned meeting dates for 2018 - the first meeting will be 8pm on Wednesday Jan 31st. Hope to see plenty of you at the Ring o'Bells!

nbt

« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2017, 09:19:09 AM »
Doesn't time fly?! This month's meeting is tonight, 8pm in the Ring o'Bells

nbt

« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2017, 07:25:10 PM »
Bonsoir Stan

Numbers vary from half a dozen to a dozen each month. Ages range from recent graduates to those who've taken retirement and are enjoying a new lease of life, though the average age is somewhat skewed towards the latter