Paul Whittaker Plumbing

Author Topic: Locks Festival  (Read 1867 times)

My login is Henrietta

Re: Locks Festival
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2015, 06:32:23 PM »
I have received the latest programme in the post at the weekend, but it's only till June as they only send it quarterly, but you could contact Margaret Meynell 0161 494 9814. She runs the Hathersage one and the one you are interested in will be organised by her.
Thanks, Badger.

badger

Re: Locks Festival
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 10:05:24 AM »
I have received the latest programme in the post at the weekend, but it's only till June as they only send it quarterly, but you could contact Margaret Meynell 0161 494 9814. She runs the Hathersage one and the one you are interested in will be organised by her.

My login is Henrietta

Locks Festival
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 09:30:48 AM »
On the provisional programme for the Locks Festival posted in the "Events" section it mentions Folk Trains to New Mills on the 4th and 5th July but I can't find any info on line regarding these. I'm currently working out an itinerary for my house guests on that weekend - can't have them wasting valuable time just sitting around consuming food and wine for a whole weekend!

One of my guests is an active member of the Linlithgow Union Canal Society which won the Queens Award for Voluntary Service in 2012. Ask her about the annual cardboard boat race! She also plays in a ceilidh band hence the interest in the Folk Train.

Any information will be gratefully received.