Cole and Fox Interior Design Marple | Romiley | Stockport

Linked Events

• Remembrance Service: November 11, 2012

Author Topic: Remembrance Service [11 November 2012]  (Read 4471 times)

amazon

Re: Remembrance Service [11 November 2012]
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 09:02:09 PM »
I hope that the gentleman carrying the flag who was taken unwell is ok. Does anyone know? Well done to the people nearby and the Fire Brigade who dealt with the situation calmly and efficiently.

Marple Fire Station Watch Manager Simon Dowling has advised that the gentleman was released from hospital yesterday.
Brilliant people at marple fire service . They saved my wife's life about four years ago she thinks the world of them calls into see them a lot .

tina

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 08:34:12 PM »
Thats good news Mark, I was stood near him and was worried about him, glad hes ok

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 08:29:32 PM »
I hope that the gentleman carrying the flag who was taken unwell is ok. Does anyone know? Well done to the people nearby and the Fire Brigade who dealt with the situation calmly and efficiently.

Marple Fire Station Watch Manager Simon Dowling has advised that the gentleman was released from hospital yesterday.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 07:02:06 PM »
Photographs from today's Remembrance Service in Marple Memorial Park taken by Arthur Procter and Ray Noble are now on-line in the Virtual Tour:

http://visitmarple.co.uk/photos/thumbnails.php?album=lastup&cat=-79

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Remembrance Service [11 November 2012]
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 03:14:48 PM »
Gather in Memorial Park at 10.15am for the Remembrance Day Service tomorrow, which is due to start at 10.30am.

10.15am - Standard bearers and the public to assemble at the War Memorial in Memorial Park.
    10.30am - Service to commence.

The Friends of the Park have spend several hours this morning tidying the flowerbeds so that they look their best:

http://www.marplememorialpark.org.uk/task-days.html

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website