Market Research Company | Marple Stockport

Author Topic: Dominos  (Read 20863 times)

gazwhite

Re: Dominos
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 04:20:29 PM »
Where is this Subway?

pirate Princess

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2012, 01:42:34 PM »
I dont buy clothes from marple I have to go to stockport. I do not think Marple is very good on clothes for my age group!  :'( :-\ :-[ >:(

Jay

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2012, 11:00:43 PM »
Maybe this should be, without wanting this post to be moved to the trivia topic, time a certain establishment should be making some, as I used to know them, home economic courses available. Most of the time people get bored of cooking "ready meals" because they don't know what else to do. So now for simplicity and ease we buy a pizza or kabab... I vote Jaime Oliver to run for council!! ;D

wheels

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 06:59:14 PM »
errrrrr about 30 yrs ago where have you been Guy

Speak for yourself

I am speaking of a cultural change rather than a personal one I certainly know I now eat out 2/3 times a week which I would not have done years again and I think this is the norm

Duke Fame

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 06:06:52 PM »

Speak for yourself

wheels

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 11:32:29 PM »

Bowden Guy

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 11:24:45 PM »
When did people stop cooking proper meals for their families...........?

Duke Fame

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 10:05:05 PM »
Another takeaway, there is one soon to open next to the Indian restaurant on Stockport Road. We have far to many cafes/eating places already, what we need is some shops that sell decent but cheap clothes/shoes etc.

If you think that's true, Id test the water with a bit of research and perhaps get a plan together and open one.

With Yvonne gillom, Helen winterton, Beckie Sues, the pop up shop, Browse & M&co I think for a town the size of Marple, it's very well served and id be surprised you can make a good business.

There is a lot of empty shops, landlords have too high an expectation on rent and the council / govt are raping retail business through rates. Until every retail outlet is full, it's not the time to be choosy about the type of tennant that can make a success of a retail outlet.

wheels

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 09:26:26 PM »
But what people use therefore want are take aways. They would not all be in business if local people were not using them. So its a faliciey to say what people want are cheap cloths shops when they care clearly demonstrating that what they want is take aways.

the rover

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 05:49:08 PM »
Another takeaway, there is one soon to open next to the Indian restaurant on Stockport Road. We have far to many cafes/eating places already, what we need is some shops that sell decent but cheap clothes/shoes etc.

davedap

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 08:57:49 PM »
hmmmm not quite my cup of tea, but it would to see 1 less empty shop!!

Tricky

Dominos
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 07:22:49 PM »
A planning application has been submitted by Dominos Pizza for the vacant HSBC bank property on the Hollins..

just saying

meh