Security Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV & Access Controls Stockport

Linked Events

• Romiley Young Farmers Show: September 09, 2012

Author Topic: Romiley Young Farmers' Show [Sunday 9 September 2012]  (Read 6880 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Romiley Young Farmers' Show [Sunday 9 September 2012]
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 11:42:07 AM »
Some photos taken at the show have been added to the Virtual Tour:

http://visitmarple.co.uk/photos/thumbnails.php?album=129
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

thebigshed

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 10:43:33 AM »
Certainly got the sunshine this year!

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2012, 09:34:36 AM »
Gates opened at 9 am. According to the RYFS web site the address for Gothic Farm is Compstall Road, Romiley, SK6 4NU.

It's near Romiley Golf Club and this link shows roughly where:

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Romiley Young Farmers' Show [Sunday 9 September 2012]
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 06:45:36 AM »
Romiley Young Farmers' Show is a one day event this year on 9 September at Gothic Farm, Cowlishaw Brow, Romiley.

Good luck to them this year - if it had been July it would have been rained off again! Here's an extract from the RYFS Newsletter:

"Talking of sunshine please please can we have some dry weather for the beginning of September for our Annual Show on the 9th at Gothic Farm, Compstall Road, Romiley, SK6 4NU.  If anyone is willing to help please let me know on the contact number below or if anyone would like to participate in any of the classes please let me have your details and I will forward you a schedule or visit the website www.romileyyoungfarmersshow.org.  

Our Main Ring attractions this year include The Welsh Axemen, Long Eaton Militaries Marching Band, Dog Agility, Puissance Competition as well as our usual displays of tractors and shire horses.  Displays around the ring include poultry, fret saws, childrens fairground, trade stands, bar and catering outlets, honey and bees, sticks, 4 x 4 vehicles, stationery engines, music, cattle, sheep, rabbits and cavies, homecrafts, vast horse section and Children’s Pet Show – sorry if I have missed anything which I am sure I will have done.

Gate prices are £7 adults, £5 concessions and children £2 with car parking at £2."

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website