To advertise on this site

Author Topic: Mrs Peppercorn's Magical Reading Room  (Read 34170 times)

MrsPeppercorn

Re: Mrs Peppercorn's Magical Reading Room
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2010, 08:47:39 PM »
Donation list so far

Associate Producer Credit

Gaynor Booth,
Max Croft,
Mark Singleton

Special Thanks To Credit

David Jones,
Kris Sleater,
Lois Williams,
Gareth White,
Maz Zaman,
Anne Ramsden,
Rob Lewis,
Gavin Eyquem,
Debbie Roche,
Cara Jackson,
Sue Elliot,
Connor & Erin Kliesch,
Amy & Kevin Kliesch,
Jenny O'brien,
Tina Buckley,
Gail Shorrock,
Brian Lever,
Alison Mee,
Paula Smith,
Antonia Smith,
Nicola Goodson,
Arthur Procter,
Axel Thomas,
Alison Tate,
Mark Whittaker
T K Wood.

If you'd like your name to appear on the end credits of our magical short film and be a part of the magic of Mrs Peppercorn's Magical Reading Room, then click the button below. Associate Producer credit is £500 and Special Thanks To credit is £10.

Click on the magic button below

MAGICBUTTON

alison

« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2010, 01:53:47 PM »
Present for a kid? - forget that, my copy is mine all mine!  :D The trailer on the website looks great, I am really looking forward to seeing the finished result, and it's great fun 'Bridge spotting'

Alison

amazon

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2010, 08:22:41 PM »
Like a lot of things people want it for nowt .

sooty2

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2010, 08:04:20 PM »
Im surprised more people havent  took this offer up. An invite to the premiere,name on the credits and a signed copy of the DVD. What a great present for a child! Come on people support your local film maker, It could also help local traders when the tourists arrive.Quite a few came looking for the sets of sunshine by craig cash in 2008.

MrsPeppercorn

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2010, 08:30:27 AM »
Due to legal restraints that would not be possible, but have come up with another suggestion which has been messaged to admin/mark

Regards

Black Lake Films

Miss Marple

« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2010, 05:13:56 PM »
I think that would be a fantastic idea to have Marple Web Site on the credits !!   I also think its great that this production has kept local people informed about whats happening in the area.  The director seems a really down to earth chap and hats off to him for the offer which for £10.00 includes such a lot !  I read that he has not been a resident for long but after this he will be a true local hero.  We have had countless filming in the area but never has any company tried to give anything back as away of thanks.  I am looking forward to Mrs Peppercorn's Magical Reading Room being released it can not come soon enough.  I was wondering if the production company could become involved in the carnival  ???now that would be something unique  :o

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2010, 04:03:56 PM »
Would it be possible for the Marple Website to purchase a £10 credit displaying the words "The Marple Website, www.marple-uk.com"?
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

MrsPeppercorn

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2010, 12:01:30 PM »
Hi everyone,

We've just set up a dedicated site for donations. We are now offering an Associate Producer Credit for £500 and still offering the Special Thanks To for £10. You can click here http://www.mrspeppercornthemovie.co.uk/donate

Please do keep an eye on the facebook fan page for the list of contributors as it is growing fast. http://www.facebook.com/?tid=1119281878628&sk=messages#!/notes/mrs-peppercorns-magical-reading-room/fans-who-have-clicked-the-magic-button-will-you/380680713198

If you want to join in on the magic then click away.

Best regards

Black Lake Films Limited

MrsPeppercorn

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2010, 06:20:30 PM »

Hi everyone, we're very busy building the set for the last days filming at the end of May. Thanks to Ask Construction we are building the set in Compstall Mill's which allows usto keep the whole filming local to Marple, which is something we really wanted to do. The film has gained much momentum in the industry and Warner Brothers and Heyday Films (producers of Harry Potter) both want a copy of Mrs Peppercorn once finished.

We have an amazing offer for you. Would you like to be added to the end credits and receive your own copy of the film once it has completed it's festival rounds? Be invited to the premiere and add to the magic of this exciting film.

Well this is how you can do it, we are offering 300 names on the end credits for a £10 donation, these are limited and I am sure will go fast. In return for your £10 you will be added to the end credits as a special thanks to, your name be placed on the facebook fan page as contributors and listed on the Mrs Peppercon website. Once the film has done its festival rounds including the Oscars and Baftas you will be sent your very own signed copy of the DVD.

If you'd like to be part of the magic, then click the link below and get your name on the film. Some of the community have already clicked on the facebook fan page and we thank you for your £10 donation.

MAGIC BUTTON

Here's to the magic.

Best Regards

Black Lake Films

Lisa Oldham

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2010, 10:48:03 AM »
building sets in compstall mill for next 2 weeks according to the facebook group.. loads of new photos on there too

MrsPeppercorn

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2010, 12:21:46 PM »
http://ko-kr.facebook.com/pages/Mrs-Peppercorns-Magical-Reading-Room/253596451399 for stills of the film. If you are a facebook user, join the group and pass on the word

amazon

« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2010, 05:34:07 PM »
Info on mrs pepercorns magic reading room .on how do inthe most read last three days section .

MrsPeppercorn

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2010, 06:46:41 PM »
The tunes from Edward scissorhands

amazon

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2010, 04:26:11 PM »
No details as yet to next radio interview, but you can view a teaser for Mrs Peppercorn's Magical Reading Room at

your going to be asked .whats the music from .

MrsPeppercorn

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2010, 11:59:44 PM »
No details as yet to next radio interview, but you can view a teaser for Mrs Peppercorn's Magical Reading Room at