Brabyns Preparatory School -Scholarships

Author Topic: Greenbank  (Read 6040 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Greenbank
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2018, 04:04:42 PM »
Hi Mark

I have been trying to find out more about this house, Green Bank, because we know that Miss Sinclair of Green Bank was the secretary of the local NUWSS Suffrage society. If I wanted to use one of these pictures from the Virtual Tour in our exhibition about Votes for Women in Marple, do you know who I would have to ask for permission?

Thanks a lot

Margaret

Hi Margaret @MCH

Apologies for the delay in replying, we've been away camping in an area with very poor mobile / wifi reception so only just seen your message.

You are welcome to use the images of Greenbank from the Virtual Tour in the exhibition if you can credit The Marple Website Virtual History Tour & Marple Local History Society please.

If you need larger versions then please get in touch via email with the PID numbers (in the URL) and I should be able to sort out larger images for you.

Best wishes, Mark
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

MCH

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 11:33:45 PM »
Hi Mark

I have been trying to find out more about this house, Green Bank, because we know that Miss Sinclair of Green Bank was the secretary of the local NUWSS Suffrage society. If I wanted to use one of these pictures from the Virtual Tour in our exhibition about Votes for Women in Marple, do you know who I would have to ask for permission?

Thanks a lot

Margaret

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 02:00:57 PM »
Have you seen our photos of Greenbank (or Green Bank) in the Virtual Tour?

Go to the search page http://visitmarple.co.uk/photos/search.php and enter Green Bank and you will find them.

By the way, I know I owe you a reply to your email enquiry about Francis and will get back to you once I've checked a few things out.

Best wishes,

Mark
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Brindley

Greenbank
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 12:25:11 PM »
Robert Brindley, son of Francis Brindley was the owner of Greenbank, House outbuildings and croft in 1850. This at the time was occupied by Samuel Hadfield. Does anyone know of Samuel Hadfield and if their is any record of the building opposite Greenbank on Hibbert Lane?
Thankyou