RC Cars, RC Helicopters, RC Planes | Nitrotek Ltd

Linked Events

• Litter pick on Middlewood Way: April 16, 2022

Author Topic: Litter pick on Middlewood Way  (Read 816 times)

Steve Gribbon

Re: Litter pick on Middlewood Way
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2022, 11:53:17 AM »
Thanks to everyone who attended the litter pick on Middlewood Way this morning. Lots of bags of rubbish collected and the area is looking lovely and neat again. It was perfect weather (unlike last time). This time we got from the entrance down to the golf/rugby club crossing.

I will speak to the council about having a couple of strategically placed bins installed which may help with certain areas where build up occurs.

Kind regards

Steve

Steve Gribbon

Re: Litter pick on Middlewood Way
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2022, 07:49:08 PM »
Good evening

Just to confirm that the litter pick on Middlewood way is going ahead this Saturday from 9.30am, hopefully finishing by midday. I am trying to get some litter pickers but SMBC do not have many so if you come along please bring some gloves. Bin bags are being provided.

Looking forward to seeing anyone who turns up.

Kind regards

Steve

Steve Gribbon

Litter pick on Middlewood Way
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2022, 08:24:53 AM »
Good morning

I have put in a request to the Council for litter picks and refuse bags for a proposed litter pick on Middlewood Way. It is due to be on the morning of the 16th of April (subject to Council approval, indemnity forms etc are now required which have been completed). It would be great to have you along, if you are interested can you please let me know and I can collate numbers.

Thanks and have a great week

Steve