Security Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV & Access Controls Stockport

Author Topic: Water Leak at Dan Bank  (Read 1978 times)

andrewbowden

Re: Water Leak at Dan Bank
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2022, 10:00:12 AM »
I noticed whilst cycling past it on Saturday that they've put some blue arrows on the ground, pointing at where it's coming from.  Just in case people couldn't tell.  So that's progress!

GM

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2022, 07:57:09 AM »
Whilst I would obviously prefer it was dug up and repaired overnight to reduce congestion.

Maybe reserve such solutions for lower priority repairs!.

ROTHERS

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2022, 07:39:45 AM »
i am not holding my breathe, i reported it on December 28th, they advised i wasnt the first person to report it.
I get the odd text message with updates as to why its not been done.
24/2 - We are making good progress, but the repair is a little more complex than we thought.
14/3 - Parts of our network sit underground, so we have to dig holes down to gain access. (No, i am not making this up). This can cause hazards in the area.so we need to put traffic management in place.

Steve Gribbon

Water Leak at Dan Bank
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 07:21:02 AM »
Good morning
Below is a message I sent United Utilities today regarding the leak at Dan Bank. I have been in touch with them several times regarding this and will continue to do so until it is rectified.
Steve

Good morning. It is several weeks since the leak at Dan Bank in Marple was reported to you and I have been advising you on this thread that it is getting worse. There is still no sign of it being fixed and residents are rightly concerned. Can you please advise when this is due to be fixed, I have previously been advised it is to be done in the evening time but also as a priority. Your swift response will be welcome.