Self Catering Holiday Cottages in
Marple, Stockport & Cheshire

Author Topic: Anti-social behaviour  (Read 1545 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Anti-social behaviour
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 04:48:02 PM »
I was pleasantly surprised how quickly I got a response when I reported a motorbike being driven through Memorial Park recently using the web site.

It was far quicker than 101 but quite hard to make specific to your particular incident, especially when vehicle related.

Of course I don't know if the bike has been confiscated and crushed like I was hoping - probably not.
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

Steve Gribbon

Anti-social behaviour
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 08:44:38 AM »
Good morning

Over the past 4 weeks we (your local Councillors) have received a very large amount of complaints from increased anti social behaviour activity, especially around Stockport Road. I have been speaking to the Police and local authorities every day regarding this matter and a link is provided for those with similar concerns. The reporting of such activity can if you wish be completely confidential as many have requested.

As both Councillors and residents we will not tolerate any activity which will cause damage to the good name of our area and residents safety where they live is priority. The link is provided below but as always Becky, Malcolm and I are always willing to listen should you be willing to contact us directly as well as message the Police.

**Admin team, the link appears very long, would you be able to see if this can be adjusted please? Thanks**

Kind regards

Steve

https://www.gmp.police.uk/ro/report/asb/asb/report-antisocial-behaviour/

Link sorted **Admin