Security Alarms, Fire Alarms, CCTV & Access Controls Stockport

Author Topic: Your Local Shop on Church Lane  (Read 3124 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
Re: Your Local Shop on Church Lane
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2022, 08:10:54 AM »
Thank you to Kash Malik and his customers at Your Local Shop on Church Lane Marple.

The most recent Friends of Marple Memorial Park collection box was swapped out last week and provided another £27.88 in donations for the park:

https://www.marplememorialpark.org.uk/sponsorship-funding/bespoke-sponsors/your-local-shop.html

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2021, 09:26:24 AM »
Another very big thank you to Kash Malik and his customers at Your Local Shop on Church Lane Marple.

The most recent Friends of Marple Memorial Park collection box was swapped out yesterday and provided another £31.28 in donations for the park:

https://www.marplememorialpark.org.uk/sponsorship-funding/bespoke-sponsors/your-local-shop.html
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2021, 10:14:36 AM »
Thank you again to Kash and his generous customers at Your Local Shop on Church Lane for £25.53 donated in the Friends of Marple Memorial Park collection box swapped out yesterday:

Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 11:34:03 AM »
A quick thank you to Kash at Your Local Shop on Church Lane, Marple!

We swapped out the Friends of Marple Memorial Park collection box last week and have just counted up £20.84 donated for the park by generous customers!

Thank you!
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

admin

• Administrator
    • The Marple Website
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 04:45:48 PM »
Your Local Shop on Church Lane

Just want to say a big thank you to Kash at the new "Your Local Shop" on Church Lane for taking a Friends of Marple Memorial Park collection box!
Mark Whittaker
The Marple Website

amazon

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 05:28:27 PM »
I spoke to one of the workmen a few weeks ago - he said "Around Christmas".
Thank you

Cyberman

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 10:23:03 AM »
Do we no when the coops opening .
I spoke to one of the workmen a few weeks ago - he said "Around Christmas".

amazon

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 01:33:33 PM »
The old Chirch Lane Stores has now re-opened and sells newspapers, a range of grocery items and also a few hardware and stationary items. Alcohol to come later, apparently. There was also a range craft-type ceramic items which I couldn't see properly because my glasses were steamed up. Prices seemed not too bad, bread £1 and Covid masks at 30p each which looked the same as the £7.50 for 10 ones in ASDA. Handy for us for newspapers, milk and other emergency requirements.

I hope they do well - good to see someone making a go of things. However I imagine when the new Co-op opens next door it would be a strong competitor.
Do we no when the coops opening .

Cyberman

Your Local Shop on Church Lane
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 05:41:55 PM »
The old Chirch Lane Stores has now re-opened and sells newspapers, a range of grocery items and also a few hardware and stationary items. Alcohol to come later, apparently. There was also a range craft-type ceramic items which I couldn't see properly because my glasses were steamed up. Prices seemed not too bad, bread £1 and Covid masks at 30p each which looked the same as the £7.50 for 10 ones in ASDA. Handy for us for newspapers, milk and other emergency requirements.

I hope they do well - good to see someone making a go of things. However I imagine when the new Co-op opens next door it would be a strong competitor.